Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Louisville game better be louder than uNc, that was pathetic
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

Louisville game better be louder than uNc, that was pathetic

Oct 7, 2014, 1:09 PM

North Carolina took our crowd out of the game by running the HUNH. It was already 3rd down by the time most people around me knew that the ball had bee spotted for play on 1st down.

That game just had an eerie feeling. I don't care what Dabo said about it, most fans didn't do their jobs. I think it had to do with the fact that ECU hung 70 on them. You know what, that's not an excuse! We wouldn't accept that from the players so why would we accept it from the fans!?!

People need to "FAN UP" and be loud no matter who the opponent is or what time the game is played !!! The Team Needs You !!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Louisville game better be louder than uNc, that was pathetic

Oct 7, 2014, 1:22 PM

I agree. I was at that game, and I was so disappointed by the folks sitting around me! Seriously, it was sad. I understand there may be circumstances which prevent some from standing during the game, but there is no way in h*** that all of these people sitting in that section had a legitimate excuse. And, by the way, it shouldn't take our defense standing out on the field, raising their arms repeatedly to get the crowd going - and only on 3rd down. GET UP Y'ALL! GO TIGERS!

UNC game wasn't loud, but the NC State game was.

Oct 7, 2014, 1:24 PM

I'm sure DV will be rocking this Saturday.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If it was pathetic then it probably will be louder***

Oct 7, 2014, 1:23 PM

Re: Louisville game better be louder than uNc, that was pathetic

Oct 7, 2014, 2:42 PM

That's those fans that want it all, but aren't willing to give a loud fart for it. Then they will go home after a game win or lose, and get on a message or gossip board of some type, facebook, T-Net or what ever. And they are crying, B!tching, and complaining about fans actually standing and cheering for our team. They will go to the games and just sit there like a bump on a ### pickle, and they are just as sour/bitter as a lemon when someone in front of them are standing up cheering. But they will still go the games and be miserable, and make everyone around them miserable just so they can say, I was there, where were you, at least I go. If who ever you are, and if you are that kind of fan, stay your A$S home and watch the game on TV. At home you can just sit there like a bump on a pickle and be as quiet as you want it to be. Give up those tics, b/c you won't go to the rival or big games where you know people all around you will be standing up, screaming, cheering for our Tigers, and that pisses you off. And you won't sell those tics to coots or who ever our oppnet is just to pisss off all of those that are always around you cheering b/c they actually believe the 12th man in stands cheering do work and it helps to disrupt the other teams count and concentration.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic