Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Lou Holtz @ SiriusXM College Sports Nation on NDvs Clemson
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

Lou Holtz @ SiriusXM College Sports Nation on NDvs Clemson

Oct 2, 2015, 1:15 PM

Predicted that ND wins (shocker) and that it "won't be as close as people think". Primary reasoning: ND's offensive line and Clemson's loss of Chad Morris.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This same man devised the 63-17 game plan !***

Oct 2, 2015, 1:27 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Lou Holtz @ SiriusXM College Sports Nation on NDvs Clemson

Oct 2, 2015, 1:29 PM

Ohhh Looo Scholtz. When will he just finally drift away and be forgotten....

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 2, 2015, 3:08 PM

You're way to kind....I wonder when the old Scheon offa Bietch is going to die since that's the only way to shut him up!

Oct 2, 2015, 1:32 PM

wonder if he ever gets tired of picking against Clemson and being wrong

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 2, 2015, 1:36 PM

less about picking football games than my pet scrozner and she knows nothing but SHE ADMITS IT!

Still butthurt over shhtythree to shhventeen***

Oct 2, 2015, 1:48 PM

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 2, 2015, 12:57 PM

Hard to believe he gets paid money to talk when he he can't complete a sentence anyone remotely understands.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I saw Lou coach an incredible game for William & Mary against UNCheat

Oct 2, 2015, 2:03 PM

back in 1969 (I think). He was a young and up-and-comer with a great flair for the offense at the time. It eventually won him the NC State post, and he was a winner there like no one has been since.

I defended him for a long time because he was in fact a 'great' and innovative coach.

But ultimately he made a terrible decision to go to South Carolina, and his demeanor has totally changed ever since they effectively ran him out of town. It's clear he holds Clemson generally responsible for the hit to his legacy while coaching the Coots, and he gleefully piled on after the 2009 game we lost with Spiller down in Columbia.

I can't defend him any more: he's become a sad and spiteful old main from what I can tell - at least towards Clemson - and it's pitiful to watch him twist in the wind towards .... well wherever it is that Coots go after the living #### they have here on Earth.

Lou should have stopped talking a long time ago....

at one time he was Valvano-esque before Jimmy V was even thought of....

no more.

Upfront post "funny"..so much support & then your ditching

Oct 2, 2015, 2:23 PM

the Old Coach. Yep, I had respect too for things he did years ago (like success at W&M, at NCst, seeing him do his magician act & ability to speak to sports groups in the old days)..

But yes, you are right in that he has soured so badly due to what great success Clemson had against him, and his allowing his SC Team to act the way they did at Clemson (from intimidation during the Hill rundown to fighting during game AND causing both teams to miss a little bowl).

Even his former ESPN sidekicks saw his dislike & bias for Clemson.

Goodbye Lou & Hello TiGERS!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He Started Acting Asinine While At ND***

Oct 2, 2015, 2:40 PM [ in reply to I saw Lou coach an incredible game for William & Mary against UNCheat ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Oct 2, 2015, 2:15 PM

He's an idiot. Last week he said Les Koenning was the defensive coordinator at Clemson. This week, the visitors locker room the worst at any place.

Unfortunately, people believe him.

Re: The shtoopid runs strong in that one***

Oct 2, 2015, 3:09 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic