Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Lost in all the attention about recruiting stars is that
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,700

Lost in all the attention about recruiting stars is that

Dec 18, 2019, 11:05 AM

once again we have signed the #1 recruit from the state of GA. A tradition unlike any other.

Suck it leghumpers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Lost in all the attention about recruiting stars is that

Dec 18, 2019, 11:09 AM

Awful punts and mediocre coaching doesnt attract kids from there apparently. And who wants to lose to the coots

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 18, 2019, 11:10 AM

Dilly Dilly!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bama, Auburn and LSU are feasting here as well. UGA got 2 of the top 25 from their own state, which was loaded this year.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I remember when they used to say

That Fields was really number 1 over TL!!

I LOL'd

Now that number 2 player in Georgia is at nut necklace U and gets to play against the guy that was rated higher in the Fiesta Bowl

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

#soonenough***

Dec 18, 2019, 12:00 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Are we supposed to still be waiting on Kirby

Dec 18, 2019, 12:10 PM

to start Kirbying?

2024 free_orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Back when the delusional leghumper fans used to

Dec 18, 2019, 12:15 PM

come to our board after they choked in the national championship game, I remember they kept talking about how that 2017 UGA team is a lot like the 2015 Clemson team that got close in the natty but would come back and win it the next year. Well, it's been 2 years since then and the only thing they have to show for those 2 years is getting their dawgasses handed to them by Texas and the coots. THEY LOST TO THE 4-8 COOTS! Lolololololololol!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

He already did it

Dec 18, 2019, 12:16 PM [ in reply to Are we supposed to still be waiting on Kirby ]

against the coots this year

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,700
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic