Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Looks like the Gamecocks started a new petition...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 2,418

Looks like the Gamecocks started a new petition...

Nov 17, 2015, 8:48 AM

https://www.change.org/p/father-time-change-the-year-to-2011

Change the year to 2011

This has been one of the toughest seasons in Gamecock football history. After several years of success, culminating in numerous 5th place SEC finishes and participation trophies, the South Carolina football team has fallen on hard times. The Gamecocks have endured an early season injury to preseason Heisman trophy winning QB Connor Mitch, close losses to Georgia, Missouri, LSU and Florida, and the "retirement" of the greatest coach in Florida...I mean...Gamecock history. Meanwhile, the rival Clemson Tigers football team is currently undefeated and ranked #1 in the country.

Gamecock nation demands that the world immediately go back in time to 2011. A time when the South Carolina football team was an "SEC powerhouse". Coming off a thrilling 17 to 56 moral victory over Auburn in the 2010 SEC Championship Game, the Gamecocks enjoyed victories over such great teams as 5-7 Kentucky, 7-6 Mississippi State, 5-7 Tennessee, 7-6 Florida, and eventual SEC Championship Game runner-up 10-4 Georgia. Not to mention the greatest accomplishment in the history of South Carolina football, winning the 3rd game in a row over Clemson, in route to an eventual 5-peat. In addition to these amazing Gamecock accomplishments, the SEC was in the middle of an unprecedented run of success, concluding with another Alabama National Championship.

Please change the year back to 2011 before noon on November 28, 2015. I don't think the Gamecocks can endure what awaits them that day.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I can't TU this enough! Awesome!***

Nov 17, 2015, 8:56 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Looks like the Gamecocks started a new petition...

Nov 17, 2015, 9:03 AM

ha ha ha awesome ! :D

HOF post BTW***

Nov 17, 2015, 9:04 AM

already signed it.***

Nov 17, 2015, 9:46 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

THIS ... IS ... PRICELESS!!

Nov 17, 2015, 10:19 AM

Major kudos!

Will probably steal and post on facebook.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: THIS ... IS ... PRICELESS!!

Nov 17, 2015, 9:09 PM

Sounds good.

Done.***

Nov 17, 2015, 10:21 AM

Work hard. Rock hard. Eat hard. Sleep hard. Grow big. Wear glasses if you need 'em - The Webb Wilder credo

Nov 17, 2015, 12:56 PM

13 signatures so far on this thing. And judging by the comments on change.org, some folks are confusing this petition with the noon petition.

POST OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!

Nov 17, 2015, 1:09 PM

:D

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 19, 2015, 8:33 AM

31 signatures so far. Yes we can!

Replies: 10
| visibility 2,418
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic