Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Looking for advice on what to expect from a four year old
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 950

Looking for advice on what to expect from a four year old

Oct 13, 2015, 1:10 PM

Saturday. I want to make it as enjoyable as possible. I know he is going to love seeing Clemson run down the hill and the excitement. Instead of planning, might be best to go with the flow and see what happens.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

speaking of four... what do you think ScElliott will

Oct 13, 2015, 1:11 PM

do this week when we get to 2nd and 4 or less?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

Re: speaking of four... what do you think ScElliott will

Oct 13, 2015, 1:15 PM

I say off right tackle a couple of times and then play action with a quick pass over the middle behind their LBs.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Who

Oct 13, 2015, 1:25 PM [ in reply to speaking of four... what do you think ScElliott will ]

cares!?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

Guy named jesus. . Says we should all care. . Orr something

Oct 13, 2015, 1:36 PM

I'm not 100% though. You might want to read his blog. I'm sure it's out there somewhere.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Expect him to fall asleep. It will be late.***

Oct 13, 2015, 1:17 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: Expect him to fall asleep. It will be late.***

Oct 13, 2015, 1:21 PM

cute!! :)

Take my 4 year old a couple times a year...

Oct 13, 2015, 1:52 PM

She loves Tiger Walk, watching the game/mascots, and especially going on the field afterward. Here's our secret though - 3rd quarter we go out to the car and she takes a nap while I listen to/watch the game. Back in time for the fourth quarter & then on to the field. She LOVES the whole experience. I don't mind sacrificing one quarter to so she can enjoy the day beginning to end.

This will be her first night game, so we'll see how it goes. I think your "go with the flow" mentality is the best way to go.

Thank you!!***

Oct 13, 2015, 2:56 PM

They will lose interest five minutes into the game and be a

Oct 13, 2015, 2:03 PM

pain in the butt. Leave them at home.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Looking for advice on what to expect from a four year old

Oct 13, 2015, 2:14 PM

Took my 3 year old to the spring game. He enjoyed the kid stuff outside of littlejohn of course and walking around. All was good till about 15 minutes into the game, after that he wanted to go home. So I held him off for about 15 more minutes and then we threw in the towel and headed home. He slept like a champ the whole ride home. A regular season home game would be more exciting and not as hot as the spring game, so it might go real good.

Thank you!!***

Oct 13, 2015, 2:56 PM

Replies: 11
| visibility 950
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic