Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Looking at the schedule
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

Looking at the schedule

Jul 4, 2017, 8:28 AM

Don't call me a coot cause I ain't. Anyways looking at the schedule if we don't find THE MAN at QB this could be a 9-3, 8-4 year. I understand our D is gonna be nasty, no doubt. However, we can't just ride the defense. There were many games where DW4 put our team on his back and won tight games. If we do find the man at QB it could be a special year again... however reality is reality and it is hard to win at a high level. Go Tigers

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Looking at the schedule

Jul 4, 2017, 8:38 AM

If Elephants can win with a freshman qb than we can. With the 4/5* qbs we have one will rise to the top! We will be just fine. We will not lose more than 2 but I see us in the top 4 again. We could lose to LU and beat FSU at home.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 4, 2017, 8:40 AM

The defense is truly going to be one of the best if not THE best in the nation. With this defense comes a lot of 3 and outs, a lot of sacks and tackles for loss, and turnovers, giving our young offense more opportunities. By Kent State, I'm confident our quarterback will be in place and the fun and run continues.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Coot!

Jul 4, 2017, 8:40 AM

Cuz "don't call me a coot"

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 4, 2017, 8:45 AM

Streeter will do the job getting them prepared. I am totally confident of that

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 4, 2017, 8:54 AM

If they can get Stoudt ready for Oklahoma and put up 40, then this should be easy.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 4, 2017, 9:54 AM

As for Cole Stoudt being ready, I believe he was always ready. If I'm not mistaken, Coach Morris left before that game. It was up to Coach Scott and Coach Elliott to get him ready. It's my belief they game planned to Cole's strong points rather than what they wanted to see. Not knocking Coach Morris. But I don't think he played to CS's strong points. We saw the result when he had a game plan made for him. 40-6, 319 yards passing, td on first play. Then got a chance to play pro. Not bad. Was DW better? Oh yeah. But could Cole play? Darn right.

Re: Looking at the schedule- yep

Jul 4, 2017, 1:52 PM

Cole was a better qb than most here give him credit for being. And a very stand up young man and good teammate too

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 4, 2017, 9:03 AM

I feel like 10-2 is the likely outcome. But 9-3 is very possible and realistic. However 8-4 would be unexceptable. However whatever the outcome just remember Lawrence will be here soon!

Jul 4, 2017, 9:05 AM

It's the system, 11 top level, highly trained and motivated PAW's on the field on offense, defense and special teams. Why could you possibly be worried; the MEN on this team are winners before the season starts. ALLIN

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic