»
Topic: Lookalikes
Replies: 4   Last Post: Sep 1, 2016 11:18 AM by: tigeranne
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 4  

Lookalikes

[24]
Posted: Sep 1, 2016 10:36 AM

I posted this yesterday in response to another thread, but in case anyone missed it, here it is again:

In June, my mom moved out of assisted living and in with me, so my spare time is spent caring for her in the evenings when I get home from work. Suzi's life is no longer footloose and fancy free with hours to spend on the 'puter. :( (but, I also wouldn't have it any other way because my mom did so much for me before her stroke!)

The good news (for me anyway!) is that I am working on my bucket list and will be attending every game this season, while I have help from family members to care for her on the weekends (That, and it looks like the right season to do all the games!) :)

So, Tiger Bored can take over the lookalikes from here on out. I'll chip in when I can! :)

Go Tigers! Finish in Tampa!

2019 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Photobucket

Re: Lookalikes

[2]
Posted: Sep 1, 2016 10:46 AM

you are a wonderful daughter. your lookalikes have provided much mirth for me over the year. I wish you and your Mom all the best

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

good for you

[1]
Posted: Sep 1, 2016 10:50 AM

to take care of mother and also be able to get to go to all those games!

I hope my daughters take care of me one day.

God Bless you and your family Suzi!

[1]
Posted: Sep 1, 2016 11:06 AM

See ya in Tampa if not before!

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Re: Lookalikes

[1]
Posted: Sep 1, 2016 11:18 AM

What a great daughter you are, Suzi! I only hope that my children treat me with such compassion. I am glad that you will still be able to attend the games. Go Tigers!

Replies: 4  
[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
786 people have read this post