Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Not so brief recap.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 314

Not so brief recap.

Apr 9, 2020, 9:12 AM

This article refreshes the history of the Wuhan virus.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8196515/The-coronavirus-facts-China-wants-world-forget.html

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lol. Timeline. It goes back into November, and doesn't

Apr 9, 2020, 9:43 AM

include a seafood and wildlife market. That much we know.

And this is the first pandemic without a patient zero, and the first without a documented and verified animal transmission to patient zero. We still don't know the animal. They've never found the animal that carried this exact virus. But it somehow started in a wildlife market? That makes finding the animal VERY simple.

Now compare this to swine flu. We know that it started in literally 2-3 pig farms in Mexico. We identified the first patients as workers on those farms. From there it spread. Spanish flu started among US soldiers stationed in Kansas, and spread through the war.

China is full of it, but that's common when stuff like this happens. Spanish flu wasn't even Spanish, but for the war effort we decided that was the best explanation. We were no better really.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the longer we go without firm evidence of a source

Apr 9, 2020, 10:28 AM

the higher the odds are that it came out of a lab.

Without a detailed trail, Pan-Occam's Razor logic points to accidental lab release. Of course Chinese cannot admit this or they will have a revolt on their hands.

It is also notable that as Wuhan opened up yesterday after two months of lockdown, the wet markets are alive and well. It's almost like they are throwing it back in our faces.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Their first story was that it came from the wetmarkets.

Apr 9, 2020, 11:18 AM

Now they are ignoring any indication that it originated in China. China has investments in many powerful organizations here including universities, manufacturing and even congress. I do not want the facts of the origin of this virus to escape America's conciseness.

We can argue whether or not is was an engineered virus or natural occurring, we can argue whether it came from the Wuhan lab just a few blocks from the wet market or the wet market itself but we can not and must not forget this is a Chinese virus.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I dunno man, with some of the whacky stuff beefsteak posts,

Apr 9, 2020, 11:22 AM

I could see this just being a microbrew gone wrong. I’ve been telling you guys these hazy IPA’s weren’t natural.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is there a danger of this happening?

Apr 9, 2020, 11:31 AM [ in reply to Their first story was that it came from the wetmarkets. ]

I bet if you asked anyone in the US, they would tell you the virus came from the Chinese eating a bat...whether it did or not. Most would say they saw a pic of it too.

https://www.health.com/condition/infectious-diseases/coronavirus-bat-soup

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Is there a danger of this happening?

Apr 9, 2020, 12:31 PM

China has plenty of money floating around, universities, new orgs, manufacturing and even congress and the UN/WHO. These people will say whatever China pays them to say.

Replies: 6
| visibility 314
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic