Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Let's review the classless facts:
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,787

Let's review the classless facts:

Nov 28, 2016, 7:08 AM

1. Muschump makes comments about Dabo's wife that you might make in private to your very best friend since grade school, when that is the way you have always went at each other. Never in a public setting with press around, to a coach that yu don't know anywhere near that well.

2. Coot players making the "little brother" comment before the game.

3. The "tussle"

4. The staged "Dabo won't shake my hand video." Does anyone even see Dabo anywhere in that video?

5. The "racial slurs" lie. Our team is made up of a majority of African American players. Come on.

If I needed more reasons to dislike Carolina, everything they are, and all they stand for I now have them. I didn't. I hope they go to some worthless bowl, play East Cupcake Iowa girls school for the blind, and get rolled. I hope Muschump stays around for a few years and he and Carolina drag each other deeper into mediocrity. I hope next year they try to "give it back to us." Next year we will not be as experienced, but we will still have superior talent to the Coots at practically every position.

So Coots enjoy your bowl game in December, before Christmas, on ESPNU. Enjoy the off-season. Wash your "wait till next year" T-shirts and wear them proudly. Talk about all the ways Clemson disrespected you this year. Use every motivation tool you can think of. See you next November at the roach. We probably won't hang fifty six and you may score more than seven, but the W will go in the same column.

Oh, yeah you do have one more game to get up for this year. Since all you little girls' "second favorite team" is Bama, you can still live vicariously through them. And when we take them down you can lose to us twice this season. Have a nice day.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sure looks like a pre-game handshake to me . . . . . . (pic)

Nov 28, 2016, 7:25 AM
Pre-game.jpg(69.2 K)

Go Tigers!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Chickenz is a chickenz does.***

Nov 28, 2016, 7:30 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Let's review the classless facts:

Nov 28, 2016, 8:50 AM

Add the Coot band playing during the Medal of honor soldier and during the Alma Mater and during the contest can you name that tune. Total lack of class.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,787
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic