Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Learning Lessons
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

Learning Lessons

May 30, 2012, 12:59 PM

I keep reading that Sammy will "learn his lesson". I think he will. I also hear that Garcia never learned his lesson. I disagree. He learned it VERY well.
The question is not about the learner but about the teacher. What is the lesson????
Garcia's lesson: do whatever you like. As long as you're our best option at QB, you can do anything you want to off of the field.
At final exam time: Garcia wasnt in school. He was chewed up, spit out, and laughed at by the fans that defended him up to the point that Connor Shaw emerged.

Watkins' lesson: (it appears) is that it does not matter who you are and how big the next game is....violations will be punished with REAL suspensions.
We have yet to see his final exam.

But the real thing about this is.....87 other young men watched how both teachers dealt with these situations. All 87 from each team learned a lesson too.

Good job, Dabo. You only have to make a tough call like that every few years when the consequence is REAL.
Spurrier: you'll continue to face this on a regular basis because the lesson is....do what you want.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't think we'll see or hear of SW in trouble again......

May 30, 2012, 1:16 PM

because DS will hand down real punishment and let SW know what will happen if he makes anymore bad decisions.

Re: I don't think we'll see or hear of SW in trouble again......

May 30, 2012, 2:43 PM

Not only if we lose a game while Sammy is out. He is going to feel responsible. A lot to be resting on a young mans shoulders but, it will pay big time at the end. I also believe that Sammy is one of the most sincere kids on the team.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Coots have sold their soul for football wins.

May 30, 2012, 2:59 PM

It's time for that glass tower to crash.

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic