Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
K’Von Wallace
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

K’Von Wallace

Sep 10, 2018, 8:04 AM

Was SO close to making the play on two of those touchdown passes. He tipped the one in the back of the end zone; and had both hands on the ball, going for the pick with their final touchdown. Their guy just made a great play making the catch off the deflections (you’ve got to tip your hat to their guy).

Then he makes the pick on the two point conversion.

I too, was frustrated at the breakdowns/poor coverage, but jeez, it was a game of inches and tenths of a second that would/could’ve made the outcome a LOT more favorable for us. IMHO, I’m confident our guys are going to look at the game films and get just as fired up about what they see - with one difference. Unlike us hand wringers on tnet, I look for those guys to go out and do something about it.

GO TIGERS!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Agree Uncle Bill, this team has a lot of pride and the

Sep 10, 2018, 8:09 AM

leadership will show with improvement in the coming weeks! I think we're in a great spot although GT game worries me a little now because it requires discipline and we displayed a lot of inexperience and discipline break downs Saturday and that's not good vs an option offense, I still think we beat them, it may just be a lot closer than our past 3 games have been vs them.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wallace dropped 4 INTs on Saturday. He said it himself too***

Sep 10, 2018, 8:20 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

Games like that help you grow up quicker though, the one

Sep 10, 2018, 8:50 AM

thing you can say is that he was putting up max effort on all those plays. If we can use this tape to shore up the confusion that was going on in the def. backfield then i think we'll be fine. People just weren't understand their roles or something. Mond was basically just watching either one guy who was constantly confused or just knew where the breakdowns were going to be and would throw it to the right WR every time. I think or hope our guys will learn from this 4th qtr debacle and shore up the confusion/mistakes. Adversity sometimes is the best thing for getting it right. As long as you have the right attitude about it.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: K’Von Wallace

Sep 10, 2018, 8:53 AM

He reminds me of Dawkins. Fast, physical, and always around the ball

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic