Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Just want to let you guys know
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1,611

Just want to let you guys know

Jan 19, 2017, 8:04 AM

That everything you say on here is seen by recruits/players/coaches/media/coots/etc. So it is in everyone's best interest that you don't say anything that can be viewed negatively by an outsider. Let the FGF be the board full of negative delusional posters.

With that said does anyone know this kid?

https://twitter.com/LarSoNzz/status/821902181527855104

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Just want to let you guys know

Jan 19, 2017, 8:06 AM

Thanks man, was trying to get some folks to understand that last night.

True, but every school has its group of morans. And how

Jan 19, 2017, 8:50 AM

does the recruit even know that the person posting is a Clemson fan? Could be a fan of the Cocks just trying to start trouble.

And honestly, after going through the entire recruiting process for several years, visiting campus, touring the new operations building, seeing a couple of prime-time games in the Valley, etc., if a recruit can be swayed by the comments of some anonymous person(s) on a sports message bored, they probably need to stay home with Mama.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

^^^ Exactly the type of post the OP is referring to.***

Jan 19, 2017, 8:53 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

I'm blaming uscgamecockbob if we don't get XT***

Jan 19, 2017, 8:54 AM

nm

Message was edited by: CTiger423®

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

RAd for trolling and personal insults. Next thjng

Jan 19, 2017, 9:05 AM [ in reply to ^^^ Exactly the type of post the OP is referring to.*** ]

You know you'll be making a list. This is why I seldom post here anymore.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Also, I would add that it's almost NEVER a good idea to

Jan 19, 2017, 8:57 AM

post stuff on (or tag) a recruit's Twitter account -- good or bad (like the example you showed).

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I would agree but correcting someone's

Jan 19, 2017, 9:08 AM

Grammar and making fun of it really only makes them stronger in he meantime and more prepared for English class.

Re: I would agree but correcting someone's

Jan 19, 2017, 9:12 AM

You shouldn't have capitalized " grammar " because it was mid sentence , also you left off the " t " in the making it a he , confusing me .

????

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Sea I'm smarter already!***

Jan 19, 2017, 9:22 AM

Re: Also, I would add that it's almost NEVER a good idea to

Jan 19, 2017, 9:13 AM [ in reply to Also, I would add that it's almost NEVER a good idea to ]

His twitter says CU Class of 2017. I'm wondering if anyone on here knows this jackas$.

Awesome !

Jan 19, 2017, 9:01 AM

Hey 'Cruits ! Here is my tugboat , sorry I couldn't upload a picture of my dog for all y'all to see ...but the site says my file is too large and I am too lazy to figure out how to change it .
Any way , hope you come to Clemson and oh yeah my unpictured dog is named Reedo , he's a boxer-mix .

Go Tigers !

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Looks like you are about to run into a painting of a bridge.

Jan 19, 2017, 9:02 AM

Stay safe.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: Looks like you are about to run into a painting of a bridge.

Jan 19, 2017, 9:04 AM

LoL , that's the Bayonne Bridge spanning Bayonne , NJ and Staten Island , NY ??

DB23

Re: Awesome !

Jan 19, 2017, 9:12 AM [ in reply to Awesome ! ]

Don't tugboat captains make $$$$$$$$$$ in Chs Harbor?

use tmail for personal conversations***

Jan 19, 2017, 9:14 AM

Re: Just want to let you guys know

Jan 19, 2017, 9:29 AM

I've tried to have this discussion in the past to no avail. There's two schools of thought on the matter and I've changed my opinion on the matter over time.

We all know it's 2017 & people live & thrive based on and around their social media accounts (sadly enough). HOWEVER, if you're allowing the likes of fake fans, bozos, crazies, twitter trolls & rumors riddled across all these platforms to dictate your opinions & actions - you're probably one of the sheep anyway.

Great men & women have never listened to the crowd, especially those hiding behind the cloak of anonymity. I think the president-elect is a clown for using Twitter as his therapist. Equally, I think any recruit is a fool if he/she is retweeting "grammar police" based on a discussion forum or making his/her decision of what school / athletic program to attend based on the minds and opinions of those he will never meet. Not only will you win less at South Carolina, you will also get a worse education. Don't believe me? Check the school rankings. Being ranked in the top 15 in over 20 statistical categories isn't a gimmick - it's a fact.

Like Mike Tyson once said, "everybody that you fight is not your enemy and everybody that helps you is not your friend." The Internet is a cesspool. Don't swim in it and not expect to get crap on your shorts. And don't ruin your future over the difference between "affect" and "effect". Trust me when I say there are bigger problems to focus on. ???

Replies: 16
| visibility 1,611
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic