Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Just got back from clemson
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,055

Just got back from clemson

Nov 26, 2012, 6:32 PM

This weekend had all the makings for a win. The campus was beautiful over the weekend, the best ive seen it in a while. I didnt get to go to the game(couldn't find tickets that were under 100$) but me and my girlfriend went to a bar in clemson and it was full of coots. They were incredibly obnoxious and loud. They would go crazy over a first down or even something small like a 6 yard gain. Even though we were winning at halftime, I decided to close out my tab and leave. Just couldn't take it anymore. Im super dissapointed about the loss, but anytime I'm in Clemson I realize how fortunate I am to be a fan and raised around this university. Go tigers!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Just got back from clemson

Nov 26, 2012, 6:41 PM

I guess 80k+ Clemson fans are considered incredibly obnoxious and loud because they were also cheering after every gain and every first down. Well, at least in the first half.

Its completely different when at the game

Nov 26, 2012, 7:00 PM

I would expect fans to go crazy over a first down or a solid gain, but when your at a bar and you are banging your hands on the table, screaming at the TV, and yelling for no apparent reason then something is wrong with you. Never in my life have a seen a clemson fan act like that in public.

I had a great time

Nov 26, 2012, 6:47 PM

Still have some voice loss today from cheering. I walked in the stadium Saturday and is was so beautiful. The field a lush green.....took my breathe away. Proud to be a Clemson Tiger!

Oh yeah...the indoor practice

Nov 26, 2012, 6:49 PM

Facility is the bomb...they had the lights on inside...who ever designed that did a awesome job.

Went by it Friday and could see inside from the road.

Nov 26, 2012, 6:54 PM

Wasn't ready like had been projected but am sure we'll get some use out of it before years end. I was actually grateful to have a peep of the turf while driving by.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,055
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic