Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 554

Aug 21, 2019, 4:05 AM

https://www.wjbf.com/news/crime-news/arrests-made-in-attack-at-downtown-augusta-club/

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The road goes on forever and the party never ends...

Re: 2,3,1

Aug 21, 2019, 6:15 AM

Wood. But more importantly, when did a fight outside of a nightclub become news and warrant police photos and a whole write up? Back in my day, this was just Saturday night.

I guess the beauty queen with rich daddy/fancy lawyer and “orbital damage” (which just means you got knocked the #### out) contacted the news and got this to be a story.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Heckuva 4sum methinks.***

Aug 21, 2019, 7:36 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Heckuva 4sum methinks.***

Aug 21, 2019, 11:32 AM

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 2,3,1

Aug 21, 2019, 9:37 AM

Hollie Carter and Brittany Stevens are at the top right of the crazy/hot chart. Wood Dew

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I told them hoes that there was enough Ryan to go around,

Aug 21, 2019, 11:36 AM

but them hoes don't listen.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

Jordie

Aug 21, 2019, 11:38 AM

would claim to be pregnant even though you used a condom and have had a vasectomy. Then she would begin to ruin your life by showing up at your work with a tank top and some shorts with a rolled down waistband demanding that you take her to the doctor. Then she would start secretively stealing your credit card numbers and buy $10k worth of stuff from the vape store. All the sudden you wake up in the night and she is hovering over you with a knife and demanding that you accept her and the baby and do the right thing.

Two months of this goes by and then all the sudden she isn't pregnant anymore and she is on facebook telling everyone that you have to be strong for yourself and not rely on any man. Live, laugh, love - Jordie.

These girls are all over the place and I hated them when I was a single man.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 554
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic