Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Jameis Winston faces fresh stealing allegations over claims
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

Jameis Winston faces fresh stealing allegations over claims

May 23, 2014, 8:59 AM

that he stole soda from Burger King in 2013.

Florida State quarterback Jameis Winston has been hit with fresh accusations of stealing.

The current holder of the Heisman Trophy, Winston, 20, is rapidly earning a reputation for his off-the-field bad boy antics as well as his sporting prowess.

Surveillance video footage emerged last week showing Winston shoplifting $30-worth of crab legs from a Tallahassee supermarket and now he has been accused of stealing soda.

Read more:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2636432/Jameis-Winston-faces-fresh-allegations-thieving-emerges-stole-soda-Burger-King-2013.html

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

deserved jail time for that major caper fo shiz***

May 23, 2014, 8:59 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament.

He stole capers too?!?!?! When does it end??***

May 23, 2014, 9:15 AM

it doesn't and won't.....until we finally

May 23, 2014, 9:16 AM

get him some time in prison

My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament.

Heard his punishment for the crab leg incident was

May 23, 2014, 9:31 AM

suspension from the baseball team. But it's the only place where one can legally steal.

At least we know if he doesn't win the Heisman this next season he can at least steal it.

All of his incidents together show a pattern and not in a good way. If he keeps going down that road, we may not see him this season or ever again.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

you know what gets me is eventually he is going to want a

May 23, 2014, 9:06 AM

professional career and I don't think many coaches or GM's would want to deal with this guy.

pac man jones got many do overs so will winston***

May 23, 2014, 10:58 AM

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Jameis Winston faces fresh stealing allegations over claims

May 23, 2014, 9:11 AM

The crab legs are something, but come on, stealing soda at Burger King???

Most high schoolers have asked for a water cup and gotten fountain drink.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 23, 2014, 9:17 AM

And it's still stealing

I would say MOST do not

i stole every sign i could get my hands on

May 23, 2014, 9:18 AM

and i am an upstanding citizen

I wanted to believe that jonnyboy wasn't a sign thief

May 23, 2014, 9:23 AM

but when I saw his house, the signs were all there...

BOOM SIZZLE. made me chuckle***

May 23, 2014, 9:23 AM

^^^Jesus Christ himself^^^***

May 23, 2014, 9:39 AM [ in reply to Re: Jameis Winston faces fresh stealing allegations over claims ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Stay skrong Jameis.***

May 23, 2014, 9:39 AM

So what! The bigger issue is that DRad hasnt fired Jack Yet***

May 23, 2014, 9:40 AM

He's too busy trying to control all the info in-house

May 23, 2014, 11:05 AM

Goodbye, Pete!
Goodbye, MyOrangeUpdate!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

May 23, 2014, 11:00 AM

Don't tell me he's one of those who saves his cup and then takes it in every time to avoid paying 1.29 for a soda.

He need street cred.

May 23, 2014, 1:08 PM

As if getting away with rape didn't get it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic