Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Jake Bentley is going to SHOCK THE WORLD this week...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

Jake Bentley is going to SHOCK THE WORLD this week...

Oct 29, 2017, 8:39 AM

When he dresses up like this for Halloween.

~JKB

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I worry Jake Bentley May SHOCK Clemson in late Nov!

Oct 29, 2017, 8:45 AM

The kid can improvise & get the ball to tall receivers in a pinch or scoot it himself.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL....Before he throws 2-3 INTs

Oct 29, 2017, 8:47 AM

or after?

Before we give him CTE or after***

Oct 29, 2017, 1:23 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I worry Jake Bentley May SHOCK Clemson in late Nov!

Oct 29, 2017, 8:54 AM [ in reply to I worry Jake Bentley May SHOCK Clemson in late Nov! ]

Agree. Bentley is a much better QB than many on this web site would like to believe. He has really progressed since last year. The entire team has for that matter. Those who believe that the game in WillyB will be a cake walk for Clemson are fooling themselves. But first things first. Raleigh awaits.

Oct 29, 2017, 12:52 PM

I understand you being respectful to an opponent but with your assessment of their progression as a team really makes me wonder what you’ve been watching all season. I don’t see them breaking much over 10 points vs Clemson and if Bentley is forced to have to beat Clemson with his arm they likely won’t score at all

Yes sir

Oct 29, 2017, 1:01 PM

I'm with you. He's not terrible but I don't see anything special. Their numbers confirm what my eyes have been seeing. They can't even put up good numbers against bad competition. UGA exposes them in a big way this week. Offensively, defensively you name it. I think the dawgs win by at least three scores. They will struggle to score 10 on us as well.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 29, 2017, 1:15 PM [ in reply to Re: I worry Jake Bentley May SHOCK Clemson in late Nov! ]

His QBR is actually worse this year than last and he ranks 49th in the nation amongst starting D1 QBs so that assertion doesn’t hold up under scrutiny.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This has to be sarcasm

Oct 29, 2017, 1:17 PM [ in reply to Re: I worry Jake Bentley May SHOCK Clemson in late Nov! ]

SC'a offense is near the bottom. They live on defense, poor competition and luck.

have you started smoking crack? He couldn't even effectively play against UT or UK..

Oct 29, 2017, 1:25 PM [ in reply to Re: I worry Jake Bentley May SHOCK Clemson in late Nov! ]

He is below average

mR. bUlB, if he keeps it close against ugga...

Oct 29, 2017, 9:04 AM [ in reply to I worry Jake Bentley May SHOCK Clemson in late Nov! ]

I will fear him as much as you do.

Struggling to score points against Tennessee and La Tech and Kentucky has me hesitant to crown him All-World qb.

~JKB

Yep...

Oct 29, 2017, 12:41 PM [ in reply to I worry Jake Bentley May SHOCK Clemson in late Nov! ]

Nothing like completing 2-3 yard passes on slant and drag routes....

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 29, 2017, 12:55 PM [ in reply to I worry Jake Bentley May SHOCK Clemson in late Nov! ]

You are assuming that he will have time to throw. We will be the best dline he sees all year. He wont have much time to throw

Oct 29, 2017, 1:20 PM [ in reply to I worry Jake Bentley May SHOCK Clemson in late Nov! ]

No Bill. The tigers are in his head. He’s still having nightmares of running for his life last year. And it will be no different this year. He may make some plays here and there but it won’t amount to much. They aren’t gonna win.

LBB loves them coot QB's, had a man crush on Connor Shaw***

Oct 29, 2017, 1:24 PM [ in reply to I worry Jake Bentley May SHOCK Clemson in late Nov! ]

Re: Jake Bentley is going to SHOCK THE WORLD this week...

Oct 29, 2017, 8:52 AM

I thought he had been dressing up in his Halloween costume every Saturday imitating a star QB and the best player to every play at SC. According to ESPN a God like star who will never lose to Clemson again. ??????

Playing an anemic schedule where most of the teams they have losing records are 6-2. Oh and help from the officiating too!

I hope we run up the score into the 70 plus range. Leave No Doubt Dabo!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Jake Bentley is going to SHOCK THE WORLD this week...

Oct 29, 2017, 8:57 AM

That defensive "Monster" that Cusschamp is creating in Cootville gave up 24 points to the worst team in the conference yesterday.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Exactly. And here's the thing Cmoney the ardent coot defender could never give me a response to:

Oct 29, 2017, 1:07 PM

Western Carolina scored more points on them than any of their SEC counterparts last year. Remember last year when we kept hearing about how much the defense improved? That defense bled all over the place once they started playing outside of their horrendous conference schedule. I'm not sold on that D at all. Look at the O stats for the teams they've played. Enough said.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic