»
Topic: Jacob Copeland
Replies: 8   Last Post: Mar 24, 2017 12:29 PM by: Tiger Michael
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 8  

Jacob Copeland

[1]
Posted: Mar 24, 2017 7:02 AM

1) He just named Clemson his leader
2) He's wearing a Clemson jersey in his twitter avatar and has Mike Williams as his banner
3) He's coming to our Spring game and can't stop talking about the Tigers

Any chance he commits April 8th?

I love him, because he sounds a lot like me.

[1]
Posted: Mar 24, 2017 7:06 AM

But I have no idea where he will commit. Chances are, he has no idea where he will commit.

I guess that's something else we both have in common.

Re: Jacob Copeland

Posted: Mar 24, 2017 7:06 AM

I believe the staff favors Adams over Copeland. And we don't NEED either in this class. I'd be fine with just 1 WR and grab all those other 5*s.

I think Adams is more athletic than Copeland and is a lot like Deon.

2020 student level member

Snowflake Basher........Out

Copeland over Adams all day long.

[1]
Posted: Mar 24, 2017 7:46 AM

Besides, UNCheat will get Adams to help Daddy keep a job.

http://247sports.com/Season/2018-Football/CompositeRecruitRankings?InstitutionGroup=HighSchool&Position=WR

Clemson-Fla Battle

Posted: Mar 24, 2017 9:21 AM

I think we win it out especially with our recent success on the field and off the field plucking WR's. Copeland is highly underrated but I expect that to change after this fall. I'm not an insider, nor do I claim to be, but he loves the school and Coach Scott. I wouldn't be surprised if he pulled the trigger at the spring game.

*Sorry meant to type Clem-Fla St. battle

Posted: Mar 24, 2017 9:22 AM

nm

[1]
Posted: Mar 24, 2017 11:54 AM

IMG_1889.PNG(147.5 K)

Looking good!

[1]
Posted: Mar 24, 2017 12:01 PM

Kid is better than Adams imo. 2 sports players in college rarely turn out the way you would hope.

Posted: Mar 24, 2017 12:29 PM

Given the high profile that we have this year in football recruiting, I would hope we oversign and get these kids. If all the defensive end prospects wanted to come to Clemson,would you turn them down? No! I want Adams too but UNC will use his fathers hire to lure him there. Copeland is worth an ovesign. We are the defending national champs. Every rival recruiter will use any means necessary to keep us from getting these kids. Hiring the father as a coach or using business interests to pressure a kid is not out of bounds.

Replies: 8  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: 2020 Season tickets - Section T, JJ, Seats 5 & 7. TWO LOWER LEVEL SEATS TOGETHER. $1950.00 FOR PA...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1980 people have read this post