Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I've been wanting to say this about the fsu game
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

I've been wanting to say this about the fsu game

Jun 17, 2014, 10:26 PM

The fsu game was the one game I looked forward to more than any other game in my 24 year history of attending Clemson football games. It was the only game in probably 5 years that I went on the field after the game after receiving the biggest @ss whippin I've ever seen, besides 63-17 ;).

I went on the field after that game for one reason and one reason only. I knew there was something special about that team and I wanted to see how they won. I wanted to see them celebrate a top 5 win.

I watched a Super Bowl post game video when the losing team stayed on the field to watch how the winning team won. One of the players on the losing team said he wanted to watch how they won so they would know how to celebrate next time.

I'm truly a die hard Clemson fan and Idk if this makes sense, but I hope we learned something from that game and I hope we kick their ####### @ss this September.

Go tigers and lets continue to progress!

But today, I'm looking forward to attending Athens and hope to be partying with tiger fans after the game dt Athens.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I've been wanting to say this about the fsu game

Jun 17, 2014, 10:39 PM

Hope you learned something good and passed it along to the team. I also went on the field after that game but only to pat the shoulders of our tigers and let them know that we still believed. Aside from the immediate moments after the game, I saw very little FSU celebration from which any player should have learned, let alone fan analysis. Not sure what field you were on.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 17, 2014, 10:53 PM

I wouldn't expect a simple minded person like yourself to understand that post.

Re: I've been wanting to say this about the fsu game***

Jun 17, 2014, 10:56 PM

If you think that you're going to go downtown in Athens

Jun 17, 2014, 11:38 PM

after our Tigers win this coming season...You've still got a lot to learn. You just better hope that you still have a car and face after we beat them. Forget going DT...those people in Athens don't know how to win or lose.

Re: If you think that you're going to go downtown in Athens

Jun 17, 2014, 11:48 PM

Never been. Heard the bar life is great. Leaving the gf at home!

Re: If you think that you're going to go downtown in Athens

Jun 18, 2014, 7:31 AM

Take bail money. There is nothing good to be learned in DT Athens, GA by a fan whose team just stomped their butts. It is just as bad after ugay wins. Classlessness knows no boundary.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm gonna put it to you like this.

Jun 18, 2014, 8:26 AM [ in reply to Re: If you think that you're going to go downtown in Athens ]

Last time we played down in Athens I went with a bunch of UGA friends from my high school in Metro Atl.

One friend said to me during tailgating, "If Clemson wins tonight you go straight to your car, leave, say nothing along the way, and don"t run into to me."

My driver was a Gator fan. lol

The crowd tried to pick fights with me in the stadium, due to struggling of their beloved dawgs.

Some apologized after the Dawgs won.

Remembering what JD had said during tailgating I couldn't help but notice the absence of all GA police officers on my quiet walk back to the car.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm gonna put it to you like this.

Jun 18, 2014, 9:35 PM

They are worse than terrible fans, from grammar school to the grave yard. Classlessness is born in them and they grow to it.

Re: I'm gonna put it to you like this.

Jun 18, 2014, 9:44 PM

So you're saying dont go dt Athens starting the c-l-e-m in cadence count after we win?

UGA = USC with a winning history

Jun 18, 2014, 4:01 PM [ in reply to If you think that you're going to go downtown in Athens ]

As far as the fans go. I was at the game in DV in 1987. I saw more fights in that one game than I have seen in the 27 years since.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 18, 2014, 4:50 PM

To me, this game showed how far ahead FSU is. No comparison in talent. I know what I saw and it is time for Tiger nation to stop making excuses and sugar coating everything and earn the right to be really elite like some of the Ford teams.

Jun 18, 2014, 4:50 PM

To me, this game showed how far ahead FSU is. No comparison in talent. I know what I saw and it is time for Tiger nation to stop making excuses and sugar coating everything and earn the right to be really elite like some of the Ford teams.

Jun 18, 2014, 4:51 PM

Jun 18, 2014, 6:10 PM

If you go to the trouble to post 3 times, it must be true.

... that he's 3X as delusional as I thought.***

Jun 18, 2014, 7:03 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 18, 2014, 6:14 PM

Please don't engender him... Multiples are not good.***

Jun 18, 2014, 7:05 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic