Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Amnesty for all the cole haters...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 573

Amnesty for all the cole haters...

Dec 30, 2014, 12:27 AM

Give them a break, they didn't know what they were doing.

But I believe somehow in their minds they thought they we're doing the right thing... Bless y'all's little heart for trying... Bashing him that is....

Bless his heart he pulled off an unbelievable performance. So all is forgiven on my end. How about yours??

Thank you tigers!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've been quick to defend cole all year but please step down

Dec 30, 2014, 1:02 AM

off your high horse and stop wining about other fans. When someone plays poorly you think that people who comment the least bit negatively are lesser fans? Please, there's those who are POS fans that wish injury or say awful things about him or any player but those who acknowledge poor play are normal, acting otherwise is delusional. That being said I had as much confidence in cole stoudt tonight as if #4 walked out there. He's a very talented football player and a great person. I expect Cole stoudt to be in the NFL next year on either a team or practice squad. He did play mediocre and at points awful this year and while all were due to injury, lack of practice and bad game plans he still didn't play excellent and to say he did and have the gall to act like you're better because you said that is laughable. All that aside the real Cole stoudt came out tonight and he lit the world on fire, he showed the country what he really was and showed everyone that he's not the player we saw at gt or earlier this season. Im not sure I've ever been happier for a player as I am for Cole stoudt tonight, he earned it 1000x over and deserves every bit of it. Why can't we all just enjoy it and not try to act better than someone, we just won 40-6 and all people do is whine about each other, all this "Cole bashers" ##### needs to go back to kindergarten.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

having bashed him all year due to his lack luster play..

Dec 30, 2014, 1:05 AM

i say i was correct in doing so..tonight he played an outstanding perfect game and ill praise him for doing so.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 573
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic