»
Topic: It's sad that we continue to hate on former Coot players
Replies: 7   Last Post: Sep 7, 2014 5:27 PM by: GIJoey
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 7  

It's sad that we continue to hate on former Coot players

[8]
Posted: Sep 7, 2014 2:50 PM

when they move on or suffer injury. We should celebrate that they were able to survive that soul stealing, morale crushing, bastion of ignorance and lawlessness known as SCAR.
Have pity on them for their poor college decision during a brief moment of youthful ignorance. Pray for their strength to overcome past trauma and to prosper in the future despite much adversity, pain and suffering.
;)

(All jokes aside, I hate to see anyone injured. Pray for their recovery)

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Lol...noble sentiment....

[2]
Posted: Sep 7, 2014 3:20 PM

Like you, I certainly hope no one celebrates ANY player's injury regardless of their academic affiliation. And you're right in that those poor folks carry a burden through life the rest of us are fortunate to have avoided....still, I hate the chickens!!

Honestly, I have had such little regard for that "university" and its fans for so long, its been difficult to begin considering them as a quality opponent.....but check with me the last week of the regular season....my tone will change to one of disparaging comments and the questioning of their ancestry.

2019 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Re: It's sad that we continue to hate on former Coot players

Posted: Sep 7, 2014 3:26 PM

Who's injured?

Posted: Sep 7, 2014 3:28 PM

http://blog.chron.com/ultimatetexans/2014/09/texans-jadeveon-clowney-exits-game-before-first-half/

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

don'twant to see them injured,just out preformed by tigers***

Posted: Sep 7, 2014 3:32 PM

Not really

Posted: Sep 7, 2014 3:37 PM

if you are in the 6th grade.

2019 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Agree! That's cootish behavior. We are better than that!

Posted: Sep 7, 2014 4:06 PM

Now if it's jungle boi swag, that's a different story...just kidding ;)

Posted: Sep 7, 2014 5:27 PM

Yeah, I never wish for any player to be injured and when they are I hope for their recovery. Injuries are part of the game but for athletes that work so hard to get where they are, it is a sad event when one gets injured and his livelihood is impacted. In a perfect world nobody gets hurt, but this is not reality.

Replies: 7  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Charlotte
FOR SALE: Two South stands lower deck tickets on 50 yard line (hard copy in hand) in Section E row DD seats 27...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1161 people have read this post