Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
It's sad that we continue to hate on former Coot players
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,279

It's sad that we continue to hate on former Coot players

Sep 7, 2014, 2:50 PM

when they move on or suffer injury. We should celebrate that they were able to survive that soul stealing, morale crushing, bastion of ignorance and lawlessness known as SCAR.
Have pity on them for their poor college decision during a brief moment of youthful ignorance. Pray for their strength to overcome past trauma and to prosper in the future despite much adversity, pain and suffering.
;)

(All jokes aside, I hate to see anyone injured. Pray for their recovery)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lol...noble sentiment....

Sep 7, 2014, 3:20 PM

Like you, I certainly hope no one celebrates ANY player's injury regardless of their academic affiliation. And you're right in that those poor folks carry a burden through life the rest of us are fortunate to have avoided....still, I hate the chickens!!

Honestly, I have had such little regard for that "university" and its fans for so long, its been difficult to begin considering them as a quality opponent.....but check with me the last week of the regular season....my tone will change to one of disparaging comments and the questioning of their ancestry.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It's sad that we continue to hate on former Coot players

Sep 7, 2014, 3:26 PM

Who's injured?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 7, 2014, 3:28 PM

http://blog.chron.com/ultimatetexans/2014/09/texans-jadeveon-clowney-exits-game-before-first-half/

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

don'twant to see them injured,just out preformed by tigers***

Sep 7, 2014, 3:32 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not really

Sep 7, 2014, 3:37 PM

if you are in the 6th grade.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Agree! That's cootish behavior. We are better than that!

Sep 7, 2014, 4:06 PM

Now if it's jungle boi swag, that's a different story...just kidding ;)

Sep 7, 2014, 5:27 PM

Yeah, I never wish for any player to be injured and when they are I hope for their recovery. Injuries are part of the game but for athletes that work so hard to get where they are, it is a sad event when one gets injured and his livelihood is impacted. In a perfect world nobody gets hurt, but this is not reality.

Replies: 7
| visibility 1,279
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic