Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
It's a W, why can't people just be happy?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 531

It's a W, why can't people just be happy?

Nov 6, 2014, 11:27 PM

I thought that game was a great show of our teams mental fortitude and physical toughness on the field. They didn't give up, nothing was going their way, but they kept fighting, and that's what I love to see in a football game. Great win Tigers. Beat GT!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

great win?

Nov 6, 2014, 11:38 PM

It was a tough win maybe.

Because there's been coots among us since the first half and

Nov 6, 2014, 11:38 PM

unfortunately it turns out some of our "fans" or better yet spectators are whiney b!tches, but hey what can you do? The coots don't understand how we came back against adversity like that and actually put more points up and made defensive stands late in the 4th. The team showed that no matter what adversity they face and no matter how ##### the refs are they aren't going to back down or lay down and pity themselves like some posters here, instead they're going to stand up and play the best football of the game and put it out of reach and that's all I could ask for.

Re: as some of you know

Nov 6, 2014, 11:43 PM

I am also a Gator fan; so this season I will take a win of any kind. I would rather win ugly with Stoudt than risk Watson too soon. I will guess Watson could go at GT.

I'm happy

Nov 6, 2014, 11:42 PM

We won. Nobody was injured. DW gets another week to heal. D was awesome as usual.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It's a W, why can't people just be happy?

Nov 6, 2014, 11:44 PM

I'm pissed because wake is a team who's TWO AND SIX on the season. there is absolutely NO reason we shouldn't have blown them away even with our backup QB. offensive line looked absolutely horrible, no blocking on short yardage, just flat out awful. statistically, our defense had an awesome game but scoreboard-wise, they did not. do you think the nation's most elite teams would walk away from this game "happy to get the win"? never.

Re: It's a W, why can't people just be happy?

Nov 6, 2014, 11:46 PM

who is not happy?!?!?!?!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 531
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic