»
Topic: It's On Today..A Buckeye Feeding Me 4 Losing Bet! 31-0
Replies: 6   Last Post: Mar 23, 2017 11:36 AM by: morris
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 6  

It's On Today..A Buckeye Feeding Me 4 Losing Bet! 31-0

[3]
Posted: Mar 23, 2017 10:11 AM

A True Red/Gray Buckie Friend is taking me to eat pizza with draft beers today at Mangiamo's Pizza in Hilton Head Island SC.

This place is owned by a Buckeye and the entire interior is decorated with Helmets, clothing articles, framed articles & pics of Woody & Urban, banners, etc. Funniest thing is the men's urinals have a Big Blue Michigan Logo at bottom of bowl so you will peee on it.

Check out their website at: pizzahiltonhead.com (Hilton Head's Home of the OHIO STATE BUCKEYES!)

Oh, he better be glad I didn't take him up on having to wear Orange..but I will be along with my new Natty cap with a big bright beautiful PAW.

Go TiGERS..Keep ROCKING!

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg

To All CLEMSON TiGERS..Sending you Bright Light from the Carolina Coast and hoping you get to witness a huge Orange sunset tonight. Go Tigers!

Re: It's On Today..A Buckeye Feeding Me 4 Losing Bet! 31-0

[1]
Posted: Mar 23, 2017 10:12 AM

a bucknut bar on HH. Typical. disturbing.....

There are FAR too many OhioStaters in the Lowcountry...

[2]
Posted: Mar 23, 2017 10:16 AM

reminds me of the West bygawd Virginia invasion of the Raleigh-Durham-chapelhill area 25-30 years ago

2019 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Yep..reason for Buckies here is that Sea Pines Co advertised

[1]
Posted: Mar 23, 2017 10:34 AM

up North in various advertising formats to let those Yanks know that the cold & snow would not be seen here..and an invite to: Come On Down & Have Some Fun in Northern Florida!

That advertising campaign back in the 1960's, 70's & 80's worked a little too good, didn't it!

Maybe we should shoot some of those Sea Pines Company Execs! LOL

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg

To All CLEMSON TiGERS..Sending you Bright Light from the Carolina Coast and hoping you get to witness a huge Orange sunset tonight. Go Tigers!

Charleston too. Several of my neighbors from 0-hi-0

[1]
Posted: Mar 23, 2017 11:15 AM

Go Tigers AND Tiger Nation(al Champs)!

2019 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg

Go Tigers AND Tiger Nation!

Greenville's big too

[1]
Posted: Mar 23, 2017 11:21 AM

When Michelin bought BF Goodrich and Uniroyal in the 90s and closed the Ohio offices the invasion started in full swing here. A lot of my friends are from Ohio, including my ex-wife. They even have, dare I say it? Cleveland Browns watch parties here in town. Multiple.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

Cleveland Browns watch parties! That funny.

[1]
Posted: Mar 23, 2017 11:36 AM

I guess they wear brown bags over their Dawg masks? Like Georgia in 2-3 years?????????

Replies: 6  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: 2 lower level tickets for the GT game in the South stands, section H, $250 for the pair.

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1020 people have read this post