Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
It's Game Week
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 553

It's Game Week

Sep 8, 2020, 11:26 AM

and I am back!

5 months away from Tigernet and it feels like it was much longer. After a health scare with my young son (I still can't thank everyone enough for the outpouring of prayers when we needed them), being told to work solely from home and some reflection, I decided to devote any time that I would have spent on Tigernet to my wife and two children. I am happy to report that everyone has been healthy since late March and all are doing great! Now that I am back working in person, I have some free time without my family around and have slowly crept back in as a lurker for the last few work days. I couldn't stay away anymore as the feelings associated with our Tigers having a game this week are starting to get to me.

Just a few questions to really help me get back on my metaphorical feet:

Is Bob still short?

Can I still 100% trust the sources of anyone with a pulse below 60% who knows a secret about Clemson's athletics programs?

Can I still post my thoughts on the board without any fear of sarcastic responses?

Which way is the lounge?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It's Game Week

Sep 8, 2020, 11:40 AM

Bob grew 6", so yes he's still short.

As long as it came from a friend of a cousin's, mother-in-law with inside information into the program, the info should be accurate.

All sarcastic posters have been defunded due to furloughs/budget cuts/and snowflakes getting offended.

The lounge is that way --> https://www.tigernet.com/forum/The-Lounge-2

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It's Game Week

Sep 8, 2020, 12:35 PM

Wow, only 6"?

Someone told me that the COVID shutdown has been a time for personal growth. I guess Bob opted out halfway through.

Welcome Back!!!

Sep 8, 2020, 12:16 PM

Here comes the "Personal Attack Warning" in 3 . . . 2 . . . 1 . . .

Trust no one . . .

Sarcasm still rulz . . .

It's still that way ?? . . . or was it ?? . . . Whichever it is, I still get lost whenever I go there!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Welcome Back!!!

Sep 8, 2020, 12:37 PM

Thank you for the welcome!

If I remember correctly, it's easy to find the lounge but much harder to find your way back.

No more personal attacks...

Sep 8, 2020, 1:25 PM

Final warning.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Re: No more personal attacks...

Sep 8, 2020, 1:34 PM

Bob, of course you understand that my seeking a confirmation of your size is only to assure that I may regard you in the highest of manners.

I too was once short as I was merely measured by inches instead of feet at my birth and I can only respect your decision to remain at a stature that while you may be the last to know when it rains, you keep reaching for the clouds.

Replies: 6
| visibility 553
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic