Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
National hate
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 933

National hate

Dec 31, 2015, 9:35 AM

I'm on bleacher report all the time and a recent long article about Dabo and how he's changed football was on my feed. So I read it and it was a really good article, had a lot about how he's so loved and respected by anyone who actually meets him etc etc.

But in the comments there is just so much garbage and lame comments and hate it's almost infuriating. Why so many people hate dabo and clemson idk, but it's undeserved and mostly comes from fans of teams we have beaten, funny lol, and it really burns my biscuit if you know what I mean.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ita not hate

Dec 31, 2015, 9:36 AM

Its jealousy

Re: Ita not hate

Dec 31, 2015, 10:17 AM

He's right , they jis all jelly !

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

If we're going to get where we want to be

Dec 31, 2015, 9:51 AM

everyone needs to get used to this. Oregon used to be everyone's second favorite team...until they won too often. Same with Boise State. The "blue bloods" don't like anyone crashing their party and the rest of the nation thinks it should be them and not Clemson.

I hope to soak up all the hate we can over the next year.

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

coots be cootin***

Dec 31, 2015, 10:15 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's not national....coming from Coots who are extremely...

Dec 31, 2015, 10:22 AM

jealous and full of envy. Lee Corso had it right when Spurrier was hired when he said they would never be a significant program......significant being defined as actually winning some sort of championship!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: National hate

Dec 31, 2015, 10:25 AM

I do know what you mean, but ultimately it comes down to the fact that their jealous of our FIRST CLASS PROGRAM! Very few if any do like Dabo is able to, on and OFF the field! Programs can't touch the development he puts into our kids! Proud to be a Tiger, even in West Africa! Pulling hard from Guinea! Go Tigers, show the nation whose #1!!!!

Replies: 6
| visibility 933
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic