Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Tiger1983 brought up the announcer yelling out 3RD Down & then the COCKk Crowing sound..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1,518

Tiger1983 brought up the announcer yelling out 3RD Down & then the COCKk Crowing sound..

Dec 1, 2019, 1:32 PM

If there, have your ears gotten back to normal?

Well, could have been worse if it'd been at Missy St with those cow bells!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

On tv the #### crowing is more annoying to me.***

Dec 1, 2019, 1:33 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Tiger1983 brought up the announcer yelling out 3RD Down & then the COCKk Crowing sound..

Dec 31, 2023, 10:52 AM

live too far away to go,but it was annoying as #### to watch even on tv.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Y'all should have been there when they reviewed a play right

Dec 1, 2019, 1:47 PM

about the time he was going to complete 3rrrrrrrrrrrrrd...dowwwwwwwwwwwwnnnn...and he just went 3ed down...Heck, even the 2 coots still in the box we were in laughed...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

While watching on the tube yesterday, Lakebabe piped up with

Dec 1, 2019, 1:48 PM

"do they really have a chicken sound piped into the stadium?". Following my "yes", her followup was "How are they not embarrassed by that?".

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It would be hillarious if it weren't so annoying.

Dec 1, 2019, 1:51 PM

When your mascot, the symbol of your entire school spirit is literally a chicken, I guess you just don't have much to work with.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: Tiger1983 brought up the announcer yelling out 3RD Down & then the COCKk Crowing sound..

Dec 1, 2019, 2:30 PM

The 3rrrrrd down noise is a recording. Many teams use it including the Panthers.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 1, 2019, 2:34 PM

Don’t think so you should have been there. He made it real short one time on a replay

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

is there a more annoying sound in sports?

Dec 1, 2019, 2:38 PM

I can’t think of one.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 1, 2019, 2:55 PM

I wish we would schedule Miss. St. at home and confiscate 5,000 artificial noisemakers...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 1,518
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic