Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
It should have taken this long, had it been me I'd already
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 381

It should have taken this long, had it been me I'd already

May 29, 2020, 2:00 PM

been the victim of a 300 lb bubba as a cellmate that thought I was cute.

If you look at the position of the officer's left foot, you can see that he's putting his full weight on Floyd. On his neck, not his head. He chocked him to death with his knee. And he already knew Floyd, they had worked together as security for a Minneapolis night club. This is the first time that I've ever seen a murder while it was happening.

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/500135-minneapolis-officer-involved-in-george-floyd-arrest-taken-into

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

#Chocked***

May 29, 2020, 2:05 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

It's proceeding exactly as it should

May 29, 2020, 2:07 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It's proceeding exactly as it should

May 29, 2020, 2:16 PM

It took months for those Jawja boys to get arrested and they had the whole murder on video, not just most of it.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 29, 2020, 2:58 PM [ in reply to It's proceeding exactly as it should ]

No, I agree with that. This officer certainly deserves due process just like anyone else. My thinking is that were this you or me, or 2 black men, we'd have been arrested based solely on the video and we'd be in jail. Perhaps the hospital staff to which he was taken had conclusions of their own as to cause of death. But, if you have a heart attack while a Policeman is choking you to death...it's still murder.

And you're also correct in that mob-rule has no place in our country. At the same time, one must consider what occurred that so outraged the population that they burned a police station. I suspect, like Ferguson, Missouri where they targeted people in order to raise city revenue. This in Minneapolis has been going on for some time.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 29, 2020, 3:06 PM

May 29, 2020, 3:52 PM [ in reply to Re: It's proceeding exactly as it should ]

Never heard the 'raised city revenue' angle. Please elucidate.

Message was edited by: MiuraTiger®

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That analysis originated on Hannity and came from..

May 29, 2020, 2:12 PM

Dan Bongino. The Hill is late.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It should have taken this long, had it been me I'd already

May 29, 2020, 2:54 PM

Yes he is putting full weight on his neck, the guy was cuffed and this is certainly a crime. What will be the actual charge will still be determined. As to knowing each other there is this.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/george-floyd-derek-chauvin-worked-102242466.html
https://s.yimg.com/uu/api/res/1.2/Aj0wIXnvtHOhe8XEZx1qag--~B/aD02OTM7dz05MjQ7c209MTthcHBpZD15dGFjaHlvbg--/https://media.zenfs.com/EN/insider_articles_922/f3b81f0a0e159230aa979908154309ec">

May 29, 2020, 3:00 PM

Reason I said still to be determined is it can change before a trial is begun. Usually a long time off and out of public eye.

May 29, 2020, 3:05 PM

Do not take this too mean I think he should walk, dude committed an action that directly caused a death. There should be a severe penalty for that, just too often these cases take a long time to be brought to trial and sometimes some sleazy stuff occurs.

Replies: 10
| visibility 381
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic