Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So it begins. The SEC proganda for the new network is in
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

So it begins. The SEC proganda for the new network is in

Apr 18, 2014, 8:38 PM

full swing and I am already sick of it. It looks slick as can be.

Sigh. At least we are a Southern team right in the middle of the South and the middle of the SEC and play in John Bozo the Clown Swofford's football paradise known as the ACC and have Raycom on our side. Raycom. Sigh.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It is what it is. I know that is a tired saying, but its

Apr 18, 2014, 8:45 PM

true, and as it goes with the Coots, the best way of shutting up and shutting down the SEC lovefest is to pummel them at every chance, no matter what conference or team it is playing them. Beat them. Shut them up.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It is what it is. I know that is a tired saying, but its

Apr 18, 2014, 8:48 PM

Which will only get harder as they continue to make more money and recruits want to play in the SEC.

I think this only goes for the top of the conference. LSU, Bama, Auburn, UGA, Florida, maybe Tennesee.

The rest will lose grip as recruits realize going to a second tier SEC school is much worse than going to Clemson, FSU etc...

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The B1G has been making far more money than anyone

Apr 18, 2014, 8:55 PM

and it hasn't helped their football. The SEC doesn't make that much more than the ACC for TV rights. I still don't understand why people keep saying they do the ACC has a very good package with ESPN and they will soon also have the ACC network.

Re: The B1G has been making far more money than anyone

Apr 18, 2014, 9:02 PM

We must also remember that the SEC "provides" more for their athletes. If my math is correct, every member of the SEC has had NCAA sanctions in the 10 years, except Vanderbilt. Not saying that the Big and ACC are squeaky clean, but the SEC is head and shoulders above everyone else when it comes to violations.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A lot of cable providers aren't carrying it. Here in the...

Apr 18, 2014, 9:05 PM

midlands, Dish Network is the only way to get it.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: A lot of cable providers aren't carrying it. Here in the...

Apr 18, 2014, 11:09 PM

att uverse has it.

The SEC is at the point

Apr 18, 2014, 9:10 PM

of saturation. How many people really watch a lot of the games ESPN family of networks had on TV last year for match ups like Kentucky vs Western Kentucky and others like that?

I will say however that the videos that Turnipseed's

Apr 18, 2014, 9:10 PM

group is producing are slicker than anything the SEC has put out there yet. The Total Package vid was really cool. If they were over the ACC network we would have a great product IMHO.

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic