Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Who would love to see Florida State lose to
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

Who would love to see Florida State lose to

Oct 29, 2015, 8:24 AM

Syracuse
Clemson
NC State
ok so I know Chatt is not realistic

and then blow out Florida!

ESecPN talking heads would implode...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Florida didn't want to be there***

Oct 29, 2015, 8:33 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"were looking ahead to next SEC game...***

Oct 29, 2015, 8:35 AM

Maybe not cuse. They posted an article that started out

Oct 29, 2015, 8:39 AM

"We have to face one !@#$%^& insufferable program and fan base every single year. So let me be the first of many to say EFF THE CLEMSON TI"

I can't stand the cuse fanbase.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Maybe not cuse. They posted an article that started out

Oct 29, 2015, 11:26 AM

Link?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

funny, we say the same thing about them...Their unfounded

Oct 29, 2015, 11:42 AM [ in reply to Maybe not cuse. They posted an article that started out ]

entitlement issues baffle me. Their coach is a d-bag and a sore loser. Their "dome" is a pathetic home field environment that they herald as elite. Their team is garbage. Nothing more.

I hope they never beat us in the ACC. I would love for them to be permanently situated at the bottom of the Atlantic year after year.

Re: funny, we say the same thing about them...Their unfounded

Oct 29, 2015, 3:17 PM

I couldn't have said it better myself.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Stength of schedule

Oct 29, 2015, 11:37 AM

Correct me if I'm wrong, but for Clemson's(strength of schedule) sake, I hope fsu wins out, of coarse with the exception of a stomping in DV. I think it helps our case for a position in the CFP. GaTech's win over the noles hurt the ACC imo. Plus I wanted the Tigers to be the ones to deliver the crushing blow to fsu's season.

Would losing to 'Cuse put them out of the top 25? Would like to beat a ranked fsu and a top25 ACC-Coastal in the ACCC just to shut the naysayers up about our SoS. It would also take all doubt out of the committee's decision if there are other undefeated teams vying for a position.

Hate the noles and the gamecooks, and (thoroughly) enjoy watching them lose, but every year I want those boys to be as highly ranked as possible, so when we play them it makes the win that much more substantial.

For ACC v SEC matchup, I always root for ACC...brings legitimacy to the conference imo. It's the only time I root for GaTech(v UGA), FlaState(v Florda), Louisville(v Kentucky).

Strong ACC with a strong Clemson team leading the way. Go Tigers!!

Clemson wins... all else is irrelevant. "Just win, baby!"***

Oct 29, 2015, 11:40 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

All else is not irrevalent! Conference perception is importa

Oct 29, 2015, 12:33 PM

nt

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If Clemson keeps winning, that IS the only perception...***

Oct 29, 2015, 2:01 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It depends on what kind of SoS you are talking about.

Oct 29, 2015, 12:06 PM [ in reply to Stength of schedule ]

It wouldn't hurt our actual statistical SoS much (if any) because we play the other teams that FSU would lose to. Those teams become more highly regarded as FSU becomes less so.

The problem is that most humans don't think that way. They will look at our wins vs elite and very good teams and just ignore everything else. "Clemson's schedule is garbage, they only beat ND and a bunch of cupcakes." On the other hand if we beat 11-1 ND, 10-2 FSU, and maybe 10-2ish coastal team we suddenly have some wins at the top that look better.

TLDR: people are dumb and haters are gonna hate

we win out and it doesn't really matter what everyone else

Oct 29, 2015, 12:33 PM

does

Correct answer...+1.***

Oct 29, 2015, 2:01 PM

It's best for is if they go 10-2

Oct 29, 2015, 11:53 AM

We would likely get a higher ranking come season's end, which could dictate where we play. I would love to play in the Orange Bowl again (I'm pretty sure the orange bowl is one of the semi-finals, right?). That would be the reps to south Florida in just over a yearand could do wonders for recruiting.

Us not is, auto-correct***

Oct 29, 2015, 11:54 AM

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic