Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I truly believe the 2018 Football Team...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

I truly believe the 2018 Football Team...

Apr 28, 2019, 2:34 PM

...was the classiest team in sports history. I cannot think of a single guy on the team that was not a complete class act. It is kind of unprecedented in collegiate or pro sports to have an entire team, including the coaching staff, that conducts themselves the way our Tiger's did. They played hard, laughed hard, and treated the fans and community with the utmost respect. Such a classy team and the ones who have left for new adventures and graduation will truly be missed.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Men at 25 play football. Men at 40 play tennis. Men at 60 play golf. Have you noticed as men get older their balls get smaller.

...and soon to be 2019, 2020, ... It's built-in.***

Apr 28, 2019, 5:10 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It absolutely feels like family members moving away

Apr 28, 2019, 7:10 PM

from home.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Re: It absolutely feels like family members moving away

Apr 28, 2019, 9:16 PM

So true. I was just saying in another post that I feel like an "empty nester"! Gonna miss these guys and will never forget the pleasure that they've added to my world! :)

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It absolutely feels like family members moving away

Apr 29, 2019, 8:07 AM [ in reply to It absolutely feels like family members moving away ]

You all are correct. You're right it does feel like family has moved out and moved away. However, new family arrives next year and existing family still remains.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Men at 25 play football. Men at 40 play tennis. Men at 60 play golf. Have you noticed as men get older their balls get smaller.

Best is the standard!***

Apr 28, 2019, 9:23 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wilkins didn't even check anybody's oil in the CFP this year***

Apr 28, 2019, 10:58 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's the culture Dabo has built.

Apr 28, 2019, 11:08 PM

That was his goal, to win at the highest level with class, integrity, dignity and honor. We've arrived. That's why Dabo got a 9.3 mil/yr contract.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic