Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
It Still Means A Lot ---
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 0
| visibility 651

It Still Means A Lot ---

Oct 27, 2018, 11:03 AM

No matter what a team or a program is going through they are still dangerous to Clemson. Why? ....because with our success at Clemson we are a target.

Because we are a target... that will excite and ignite a fire in certain programs. Its Clemson's job to shut down all that rises against them. All that stands in Clemson's way to get to that championship platform must be obliterated.

Florida State is Florida State. Whether they have a good coach...or...a bad coach. Whether they have a capable quarterback or an incapable one. Florida State is Florida State......they have a rich championship history that makes them who they are.

This is still a big game stage no matter what time you play it. Florida State is Florida State because the one thing that remains a stubborn thorn in anyone's side is that they will still have elite athletes that will explode like dynamite in your face.

I despise them as much as I do Chickenlina but respect them more because of what they are capable of. Clemson must play well because no matter that playing in Florida is usually good for us ....anytime you have to play in Doak Campbell...Clemson must go in and look to destroy on this fierce business trip. Don't let up on the attacks Tigers because Florida State is still Florida State.

Go Tigers!!

The Paw is and means Greatness.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 0
| visibility 651
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic