Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Why is confessed coot?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 1

Why is confessed coot?

Jul 12, 2014, 2:30 PM

Why is he on here? Dont get me wrong, I like him and hope he stays... But im wondering why or how he got to be our resident gamec-ck fan. more befuddling is how he got his 89% pulse.... But you are truly funny.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Why is confessed coot?

Jul 12, 2014, 2:41 PM

He is in the "Adopt An Immigrant" program so we kinda had to.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

2012 is a huge Alabama fan.

Jul 12, 2014, 2:43 PM

FWIW it's worth.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

It's part of the ClemsonLIFE program. You know the one,

Jul 12, 2014, 2:53 PM

they bring special needs kids to campus and make them feel like part of something while educating them.

He knows how idiotic his team's fan base is, so he comes...

Jul 12, 2014, 3:42 PM

over here to have intelligent conversations.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Quick question

Jul 12, 2014, 3:51 PM

Is 79 your:

1) year of birth
2) IQ
3) year of graduation
4) highest pulse rating ever?

Tia

South Carolina baseball since 1975: 31 NCAA Tournament appearances including a streak of 14 straight / 12 Super Regional appearances/ 11 College World Series berths / 5 National Championship game appearances / National Champions in 2010 and 2011. The Gamecocks hold 3 NCAA records for postseason success: The most consecutive NCAA tournament wins (22) / The most consecutive wins in the College World Series (12) / The most consecutive home NCAA tournament wins (29).
Since 1992 The Gamecocks have competed in the SEC and have 4 SEC titles / 1 SEC tournament title / 7 SECE titles.

Re: Quick question

Jul 13, 2014, 9:30 AM

1) im way younger than 35
2) my iq is roughly 149-145
3) see #1
4) my TIgerPulse is 90%

Re: Quick question

Jul 13, 2014, 5:02 PM

1) We noticed

2) considering you thought he was talking to you...probably not...

3) see #1

4) this should have tipped you off...see #2

I met DSP on a work release program and we bonded

Jul 12, 2014, 4:02 PM

Because we both had known the company of LBU while locked up. He asked me to hang out here to protect him from leadcoot because he was worried that dooooosh would bring up that DSP only made it through 4th grade.
That's the short version but you get the idea.

South Carolina baseball since 1975: 31 NCAA Tournament appearances including a streak of 14 straight / 12 Super Regional appearances/ 11 College World Series berths / 5 National Championship game appearances / National Champions in 2010 and 2011. The Gamecocks hold 3 NCAA records for postseason success: The most consecutive NCAA tournament wins (22) / The most consecutive wins in the College World Series (12) / The most consecutive home NCAA tournament wins (29).
Since 1992 The Gamecocks have competed in the SEC and have 4 SEC titles / 1 SEC tournament title / 7 SECE titles.

Misspelled "dsp's

Jul 12, 2014, 5:22 PM

life partner"

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

thanks bob, if i was e'rybody else, which i'm not, i would

Jul 12, 2014, 5:38 PM

have missed you while you were away... which i didn't.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wait, bob was gone?

Jul 13, 2014, 9:54 PM

When did this happen?

Whatever you do, always give 100%.....unless it's donating blood

If there is gonna be a mayor or TNet election...

Jul 13, 2014, 10:01 PM

I would like to throw my name into the hat. When is the election?

TIA

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think we're gonna have to

Jul 13, 2014, 10:04 PM

make a poll and have a big ole democratic process thingy for it

Whatever you do, always give 100%.....unless it's donating blood

Do you know how many people have pat chickens these days?

Jul 12, 2014, 4:23 PM

http://www.pacificariptide.com/pacifica_riptide/raising-backyard-chickens-a-new-craze.html

Agree that confessed coot should gtfo***

Jul 12, 2014, 9:17 PM

Is this not same as having an acquaintance

Jul 13, 2014, 9:58 AM

That is a gamecock fan but a respectable person?

Sure I know a lot of coots that are loud mouthed jerks but I also know a few who are respectable and well off, they happened to have graduated from South Carolina.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not in the slightest

Jul 13, 2014, 5:57 PM

I have plenty of Gamecock friends, but none of them show up at Prowl n Growl in all garnet, exclaiming "Hey, look at me". And I don't show up at "Slap n Tickle", or whatever they call their similar event, in all orange.

It is nothing personal with CC. If I had to choose one Coot to be allowed here, I would vote for him. I suspect that we could be buddies if our only interaction weren't through an anonymous message board.

But you guys seem ready to elect CC the mayor of TigerNet, and I object. This is a CLEMSON board.

Signed,
#1 Coot hater
So deemed by Confessed Coot himself

Wonder if FGF has any "house taters"

Jul 12, 2014, 10:04 PM

I am betting NOT

I've wondered that too. If you visit fgf occasionally,

Jul 12, 2014, 10:20 PM

you'll see a couple of posters with Clemson names or
giving a Clemson point of view. They usually either get
flamed or ignored even if what they say makes sense;
guess that's kinda what we do too. But I've heard they're
less tolerant of ones they consider trolls. Seen posters
on here say they got banned from fgf under multiple user names.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Strangely enough, some question why they allow us older

Jul 13, 2014, 9:04 AM

people on TNet...even given our allegiance to Clemson.

Why in fact one young fella attributed the anti-soccer attitudes to those over 65, claiming that the majority of TNetters were over the hill, backwards in thinking and given to fits of intolerance....Hmmmmmmmm.

The funny part of that rant was the fact that most of us older folks knew next to nothing about soccer while at Clemson...and still don't...not even enough to form much opinions. We just probably assumed the fascination had something to do with all those GQ-looking guys running around kicking a ball and celebrating deliriously over a single (one point, mind you) goal! (Truth is, I like the sport.)

Yet, I don't mind ole CC posting on the site, for he reminds me of a lot of my Gamecock neighbors: self-denigrating, good humored, respectful...and always in search for that next kernel of corn! lol

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^ over the hill alright, bunker hill with mr prescott...

Jul 13, 2014, 9:10 AM

careful friend, some of the natives are looking to make a sacrifice to the volcano god.

oh, and good morning hartins, you old coot.

;)

I've been called an Old Coot before, that Coot being

Jul 13, 2014, 9:19 AM

defined somewhat differently than we do on TNet. Thus, I accept your good wishes, begrudgingly, of course.

As for the volcano, I am quite certain I can stand the heat, for one quick click of a button allows me an escape route back into the world of reality...or fantasy, depending on how one views the site! lol

Message was edited by: hartins®

Straight from the pimp's keyboard to my eyes

Jul 13, 2014, 9:40 AM [ in reply to Strangely enough, some question why they allow us older ]

bout the highest form of tnet praise you can get right there boys and bob.

Thanks hartins. I have similar neighbors that I "tolerate".

They send me a Christmas card from Chad Jasmin every year.

Funny, last year's cards from Gamecock neighbors all

Jul 13, 2014, 10:18 AM

featured five greetings of well wishes for the holidays.

I was afraid to read those sent for the New Year!!!!!!!!!

Replies: 24
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic