Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Is Dexter Lawrence our next commitment or does
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 3,044

Is Dexter Lawrence our next commitment or does

Nov 15, 2015, 7:59 PM

someone else beat him to the punch?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My guess is Tremayne Anchrum***

Nov 15, 2015, 8:11 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: My guess is Tremayne Anchrum***

Nov 15, 2015, 10:17 PM

Anchrum is my guess but wopulent be mad at all if it was DL.

Re: My guess is Tremayne Anchrum***

Nov 15, 2015, 10:21 PM

Wopulent. Epic non-auto correct

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I hope the Tiger D improves to a level, that they are

Nov 16, 2015, 8:48 AM

wopulent this week.

If you look that up in the dictionary, I think that will be a correct usage of the word in a sentence.

or maybe mike williams sez "i'm comin' back next year"

Nov 15, 2015, 10:20 PM

dat'd be goot.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GoTiguhs!!

Commit (s) schedule....

Nov 15, 2015, 10:44 PM

WR Diondre Overton will announce at the Semper Fidelis All-American Bowl on January 3rd. Be sure to tune in to this game as Tiger commit TJ Chase will participate as well. At this time it appears that Clemson and Tennessee are the leaders for the 6-5 receiver.

One-time Tiger commit LB Rahshaun Smith has visited Oregon, LSU, Clemson, and will attend the Bama vs Auburn game later this month. He'll be in Clemson again on December 12th and recently stated he'd like to announce on January 2nd at the Under Armour Game. He's likely to be a silent verbal as he's on track to graduate early. Tiger fans should really like their chances here.

Clemson is thought to be the leader for 4* OL John Simpson and he's slated to announce on January 9th at the US Army AA Bowl. Clemson has long been thought the leader here. Tremayne Anchrum, of Powder Springs, GA, is on track to graduate early and a decision could come soon. Nebraska, Colorado, and Clemson are said to be in his top group. The Tigers could also add OL Cade Stewart (6-4 280) of Central, SC.

Another December graduate and early enrollee is star DL Dexter Lawrence of Wake Forest, NC. The stud prospect was in town for the Clemson/FSU game and is scheduled to be at Ohio State this weekend. He's mentioned another visit to Florida and has visited NC State and Alabama. He'll announce on December 14th. Lawrence leads an undefeated Wake Forest High team which blasted Laney High 59-14 in round one of the state playoffs. His brother, 2018 RB Devon Lawrence, had 10 carries for 157 yards and three TDs in the game.

DB Troy Pride of Greer, SC has recently decommitted from VaTech and now has a lead group of Notre Dame and VT. Another DB recruit, Tony Butler, has given a top two of Arizona State and Michigan. Vance high school's Myles Dorn was in town for the FSU game and will graduate early. Clemson, UNC, and NC State are all in the running here. In a recent game against Independence High, Dorn had 12 receptions for 173 yards and a score. His father, Torin Dorn Sr, played for UNC. His brother plays basketball at N.C. State. The Wolfpack like Dorn as a WR while UNC would like to put him at the safety position. Expect an announcement in the next few weeks.

Thanks, Your the man!

Nov 16, 2015, 8:22 AM

How good do you think that Anchrum and Pride could be?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 3,044
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic