Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Interesting article. Our spooks got wind of this first last
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 454

Interesting article. Our spooks got wind of this first last

Apr 8, 2020, 5:31 PM

November.

https://www.goodmorningamerica.com/news/story/intelligence-report-warned-coronavirus-crisis-early-november-sources-70031273

They even created a brief on it prior to Thanksgiving last year. This had been festering in China for some time before the world officially learned of it in January. If we intercepted intelligence on this before mid to late December, then you know the Chinese were lying about it, which we all know.

Spanish flu started in a military facility in Kansas with a cook as patient zero. Swine flu started among a group of 2-3 pig farms in Mexico. This....who knows. Bats I guess. Patient zero was not who China says it is. This didn't start in a wet market. Lab accident still seems a decent possibility. So many holes in China's stories, only thing you know is they're lies. For example, no host has been found for this yet. If it started in that market, they would have taken every animal, tested it, and found a match. They still haven't found the match. The Lancet had a study identifying the first case on December 1 in China. NOT associated with the market in Wuhan.

If Trump knew this was spreading back in November, and then to see what China has done, I can see how he is not happy with China and calls it the Wuhan virus. I would not be surprised if this didn't escape a lab somewhere. Not engineered, but just escaped an they tried to hide that.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

who you callin a spook, peckerwood?***

Apr 8, 2020, 5:31 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

son offa.....***

Apr 8, 2020, 5:33 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: son offa.....***

Apr 8, 2020, 5:39 PM

Look now, I don't wanna mess with any reefer addicts okay?

Re: Interesting article. Our spooks got wind of this first last

Apr 8, 2020, 5:32 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 8, 2020, 5:34 PM

https://www.shitpostbot.com/resize/585/400?img=%2Fimg%2Fsourceimages%2Fdeez-nuts-ha-goteem-589d393ec2b44.jpeg

Apr 8, 2020, 5:35 PM [ in reply to Re: Interesting article. Our spooks got wind of this first last ]

Are those the same spooks that said the Russians interfered

Apr 8, 2020, 8:29 PM

In the 2016 election?

Maybe we should pay attention to those guys. The US intelligence services probably have their act together more often than not.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wat

Apr 8, 2020, 8:49 PM

Replies: 8
| visibility 454
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic