Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Yo Greenr, any update on boat ramp lady and her
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

Yo Greenr, any update on boat ramp lady and her

Jul 7, 2020, 8:18 AM

baby not from her husband ?

Greenr

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Happily ever after as far as I can tell. He unfriended me

Jul 7, 2020, 8:54 AM

on Facebook due to his absolute hatred of the BLM happenings, the 100% support of DJT, and his belief that the "Wuhan Flu" is a hoax perpetrated by the Liberal Left to get DJT out of office.

Side note, he thought he had it for a while too, but I guess since the test came back negative, he could go back to thinking it was a hoax.

I think all this stress has sent him off the deep end. We do not talk, he talks to my wife and she relays messages, but not often. I believe my wife saw his wife in the store the other day and she was talking excitedly about how they worked it out and she moved back home. I didn't know they had moved out.

Still not sure it is his kid. Last I heard, he chickened out of taking a paternity test.

IIRC, this was exactly what I predicted would happen.

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

In my defense

Jul 7, 2020, 9:13 AM

I unfriended you because you're an obnoxious liberal hippie.

And a paternity test would be a major breach of trust with my wife. She tells me that the baby is mine, so I trust her.

After all, Love is live. If you miss out on love, you miss out on life.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

100% agree with you on that first part. Also, sorry you

Jul 7, 2020, 9:35 AM

got cucked

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You really don't need folks like that in your life, but

Jul 7, 2020, 9:20 AM [ in reply to Happily ever after as far as I can tell. He unfriended me ]

could you keep them around for out entertainment?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not my choice but I'll see what I can dig up. Apparently he

Jul 7, 2020, 9:36 AM

has started commenting on news articles online arguing with the "stupid liberals" and stuff like that.

Also, who TDd this post? Weird.***

Jul 7, 2020, 9:37 AM [ in reply to You really don't need folks like that in your life, but ]

Probably an English teacher.***

Jul 7, 2020, 9:39 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Probably an English teacher.***

Jul 7, 2020, 9:43 AM

Good, but I think the number 1 answers would be

Jul 7, 2020, 10:07 AM

"keyboarding teacher"

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I’m gonna need his name...

Jul 7, 2020, 9:36 AM [ in reply to Happily ever after as far as I can tell. He unfriended me ]

As I’m fairly certain that I work with about 15 of him.

I've always wondered what women think of other women like

Jul 7, 2020, 9:52 AM [ in reply to Happily ever after as far as I can tell. He unfriended me ]

that. I know what guys think of guys like that, and women like that. But what do women think of women like that........we'll never know I guess.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is this him? He doesn't like stupid liberals

Jul 7, 2020, 9:41 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1xRuAMH4To

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I watched that last night. Not sure how much the back

Jul 7, 2020, 9:43 AM

story is 100% true, but that is a dangerous situation.

Drunk rednecks vs liberal scum with a single black friend in the woods of Indiana. Could have ended much worse.

It was almost the first lynching in Indiana since

Jul 7, 2020, 9:45 AM

1930. Luckily he made it out alive.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Those four gentlemen have all been identified already and

Jul 7, 2020, 9:50 AM

hopefully they get some kind of repercussions. I'm not suggesting violence against them, but if the police do nothing, hopefully they get what is coming to them.

Some of the comments on reviews of the companies

Jul 7, 2020, 10:04 AM

they work for/own are pretty funny too.

Wonder how quickly they've sobered up realizing that going full on bigot is never a good look.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

I'd agree with his antics and aggression,

Jul 7, 2020, 10:02 AM [ in reply to Is this him? He doesn't like stupid liberals ]

if he'd somehow known ahead of time that they were all filming in portrait.

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic