Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I have NEVER posted anything on a coot board
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 42
| visibility 2,293

I have NEVER posted anything on a coot board

Jan 13, 2014, 10:36 AM

I don't even know the names of the sites. (don't tell me, could care less). My point?

WHAT are they doing here? The obsession with us must stem from OBS. I always heard the fish rots from the head...must go for chickens also.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I have NEVER posted anything on a coot board

Jan 13, 2014, 10:38 AM

yeah same. I wnet over there once to one but didnt post

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Strange post. You've been a member for 7 years, but you

Jan 13, 2014, 10:38 AM

act like you just joined.

null

Re: Strange post. You've been a member for 7 years, but you

Jan 13, 2014, 10:41 AM

It's always bothered me but just felt like posting because it seems much worse these days.

Well, with Bob and Dave on here I can understand.***

Jan 13, 2014, 10:45 AM

null

Tell 'em coot!***

Jan 13, 2014, 10:42 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Tell that coot, coot!***

Jan 13, 2014, 11:43 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Tweet that, Triple Coot!***

Jan 13, 2014, 12:58 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

^^^ seems cootish.***

Jan 13, 2014, 1:01 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^ Smells fishy.***

Jan 13, 2014, 1:11 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Not sure how that's possible since he's a walking

Jan 13, 2014, 1:16 PM

#####.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wait ... we talking about DSP or Spurrier?***

Jan 13, 2014, 1:18 PM

I've never been on a coot board

Jan 13, 2014, 10:46 AM

And I never will. All these pathetic coots making some handle like Tigers4life83 and then posting things that are obviously from coots. I have a little more respect for the coots that just own it, have it in their handle, still think it's lame they are here but at least they aren't pretending to be a tiger while posting coot propaganda. If you want to go high five your coot friends then go do it, but trust me the rivalry will turn so try and have a little class. All they have and ever will is when they beat Clemson. It's actually kind of sad, can you imagine routing for a team who hasn't won a conference championship in over 40 years.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I've never been on a coot board

Jan 13, 2014, 11:37 AM

The coots that aren't ashamed of being a coot have names like USCCoot or gamecock or just USCcock. I still give them H&ll, but not near the H&ll I give the imposters;) I know this is hard to believe to some but, the one's that don't try and hide behind a Tiger name can sometimes have a decent conversation.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

those are the ones that wish they had what it takes to be a

Jan 13, 2014, 12:18 PM

Tiger fan but just wouldn't fit in.....

I have never seen another fan base....

Jan 13, 2014, 10:46 AM

spend so much time making complete a$$es of themselves posting on the message boards of other teams.

As sure as the sun's gonna rise, you'll see a group of them posting their mindless rhetoric on the message borards of Clemson's opponents.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: I have never seen another fan base....

Jan 13, 2014, 11:53 AM

I know, but it is very comical that they will go to our opponents boards talking trash about us. And they can't help them selves, and end up getting their feelings severely hurt there also b/c they for got whose board they were on. For some unknown reason, those type of people love showing how utterly meaningless their lives have become. They are such a "fickle" breed!!!

Is "fickle breed" another way of saying...

Jan 13, 2014, 12:17 PM

deluded, ignorant, low-rent, trailer-dwelling, inbreds?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: Is "fickle breed" another way of saying...

Jan 13, 2014, 12:21 PM

Exactly, plus a few more.

No need, we get all the coot updates here....

Jan 13, 2014, 10:50 AM

Seriously , coots troll hard. They are on all kinds of message boards, Facebook, etc., trashing Clemson and/or pumping the SEC.

they come here because this site

Jan 13, 2014, 11:33 AM

Is far more objective than their boards. Even with the anticoot agenda the discussions here are Farr better than over there. Many cry to crimp and bmeist to remove these people but that would just make this board add bad add those. A bunch of morons slapping each other on the #### on how great the coot world is. Any one who posts something that even hints of deviation from the moderator agenda gets banned.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

How about a Texas board?

Jan 13, 2014, 11:35 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

Re: How about a Texas board?

Jan 13, 2014, 12:09 PM

That pisses me off when somebody puts something on here that causes me to spit my coffee out from LMAO. Laughing at the absolutely dumb chit that a coot will do or say. You just can't trust them to act like they have been more than a quarter mile from the coot stadium area on Bluff Rd.

I have been on a Texas broad, does that count?***

Jan 13, 2014, 12:22 PM [ in reply to How about a Texas board? ]

Jan 13, 2014, 12:57 PM [ in reply to How about a Texas board? ]

Izzat called Knot-holing????

Jan 13, 2014, 1:20 PM [ in reply to How about a Texas board? ]

Lonnie has an account on every site. He sits here on the Clemson boards saying he's a Citadel grad and likes both teams but bashes Clemson on just about every other online forum there is. I don't get it. I wonder if he has an actual job?

Technically, that isn't true.

Jan 13, 2014, 11:53 AM

Tnet has turned into a coot board. Half the post are coots trolling and the other half are coots being trolled.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

so it's a fishing bored?

Jan 13, 2014, 12:00 PM

photo d4b89b63-c240-461a-9467-629cd3ea831f_zps998f6491.jpg

what do i win?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whadaflouk?

Jan 13, 2014, 12:24 PM

Is this a yoke?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

no it's a fish & yokes are frowned upon here at

Jan 13, 2014, 12:41 PM

bushwood sir.

I consider it immoral to post a picture of such a fish...

Jan 13, 2014, 12:52 PM

without details. Now, had it been a LBOD my imagination would have kicked in and we wouldn't be having this discussion. Well, for five minutes anyway.

BTW, no one humiliated me last week while you were gone. I had no satisfaction. :)

It wasn't for lack of trying..***

Jan 13, 2014, 12:55 PM

i'm sure. unfortunately you really have to

Jan 13, 2014, 1:00 PM

walk him thru it.

smh

I talked verrrrrryyy slowly and even drew pictures. Next

Jan 13, 2014, 1:10 PM

time I will get an Injun interpreter.

the fish & i chatted briefly, told a few yokes, took some

Jan 13, 2014, 12:59 PM [ in reply to I consider it immoral to post a picture of such a fish... ]

8x10, color glossy photos to memorialize the moment, then parted ways.

i'm sad you had the sad or were in any way lacking something in your otherwise rich & bountiful life; i hope you endeavored to persevere?

:)

Every time you post that picture

Jan 13, 2014, 1:08 PM [ in reply to so it's a fishing bored? ]

I'm reminded of how fat and ghey you look

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

You win

Jan 13, 2014, 1:09 PM [ in reply to so it's a fishing bored? ]

a bugle....

In all fairness, you have an inordinate amount of...

Jan 13, 2014, 12:16 PM

...Tiger faithful trolling their sites as well. Check back in five minutes, and you'll see someone posting about something somebody said on one of the fine feathered sites.

NEVER been to one....don't wanna go to one.....ain't gonna

Jan 13, 2014, 12:19 PM

go to one! I like it right here just fine!

I have. 4 times. But I only have 4 email addresses***

Jan 13, 2014, 12:50 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I have NEVER posted anything on a coot board

Jan 13, 2014, 1:00 PM

Tiger envy at its best!!!

So .. you do care? ;-)***

Jan 13, 2014, 1:02 PM

Why not set up a trash/smack/BS

Jan 13, 2014, 1:25 PM

board on tnet just for that? I've seen it on other sites. It keeps the trash talk away from the acual football/BB/ Baseball talk.

Replies: 42
| visibility 2,293
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic