Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I'm really thinking USuCK goes to the Goodys Headache Powders Bowl
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

I'm really thinking USuCK goes to the Goodys Headache Powders Bowl

Nov 3, 2014, 3:26 PM

If there was a such bowl.

Of course, I feel no remorse for the headache the old ball sack is having, he made his bed now sleep in it

;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I hope they sit at home all of December and January.

Nov 3, 2014, 3:30 PM

Maybe they can hang out on the sofa with Clowney.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I hope they sit at home all of December and January.

Nov 3, 2014, 3:32 PM

Yeah maybe the sack will supply the coloring books

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is there a Busch Lite bowl? Slurrier would like to know...***

Nov 3, 2014, 3:32 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Is there a Busch Lite bowl? Slurrier would like to know...***

Nov 3, 2014, 3:33 PM

***wishing there was a Tequila bowl*** count me in on that

How about the Midol/Pamprin Bowl?

Nov 3, 2014, 3:34 PM

Oh, wait, Clowney is gone.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

They need a Huggies Bowl right about now...***

Nov 3, 2014, 3:36 PM

Re: How about the Midol/Pamprin Bowl?

Nov 3, 2014, 3:44 PM [ in reply to How about the Midol/Pamprin Bowl? ]

The sack could use some midol. He sure needed some Saturday night acting all whiney and woman like when things didn't go his way.

Oops...women don't read this comment ;)

Re: I'm really thinking USuCK goes to the Goodys Headache Powders Bowl

Nov 3, 2014, 3:37 PM

I was thinking the Carex inflatable Hemorrhoid Donut Bowl.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think USuCk will make a big splash in a Kohler sponsored..

Nov 3, 2014, 3:37 PM

bowl:

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Also, known as the You-Ain't-Worth-A-Crap Bowl.***

Nov 3, 2014, 3:40 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

put a flame on it and call it the Clemson Bowl

Nov 3, 2014, 3:56 PM [ in reply to I think USuCk will make a big splash in a Kohler sponsored.. ]

Do we even still have the flaming toilet bowl?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I still have some Clemson paraphenalia with it on it.***

Nov 3, 2014, 4:18 PM

They have beat us 5 years in a row and weas Clemson

Nov 3, 2014, 3:49 PM

fans sit around and think of silly names to call a bowl game for them..

If I didn't know Clemson fans better than this, I'd say we are no smarter than they are. Trust me they are the dumbest poor excuse of fans I've ever seen.

Yet we sit here and poke fun and call names like those idiots. They have beat us 5 years in a row and we have not came close to beating them!! Wake up guys!!!!!

Re: They have beat us 5 years in a row and weas Clemson

Nov 3, 2014, 3:51 PM

Usually when I see something on Tigernet I don't agree with, I don't waste seconds or minutes off my life responding. It's not hard to keep scrolling.

;)

^^^^^Found another***

Nov 3, 2014, 3:56 PM [ in reply to They have beat us 5 years in a row and weas Clemson ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ^^^^^Found another***

Nov 3, 2014, 4:00 PM

Yep not too hard to spot. ;)

You may want to attend this bowl for some

Nov 3, 2014, 4:21 PM [ in reply to They have beat us 5 years in a row and weas Clemson ]

free samples -

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=16152222#16152222

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic