Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Nkemdiche if he were to flip
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,902

Nkemdiche if he were to flip

Jul 27, 2012, 11:45 AM

I am not saying he will guys so don't TD me. If he did, I say we go hard after Green at RB as Gallman may look to go elsewhere as well. We never know. I would go hard after D. Walker for DE as well to replace Robert. In addition, push very hard for Adams and Jay Woods. Worst case scenario, we would have Pagano, Daniel, Adams or Woods, and Rogers for the DL.

For the record, hoping Robert stays true. I wish all were like Dorian O'Daniel.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm pretty sure Gallman

Jul 27, 2012, 11:59 AM

Is the most solid out of the three of them (that went to high school together). He was the first to commit to Clemson, and I think he would stay.

However, I think we should keep going after Green regardless. It'd definitely be nice if Adams would commit though.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Nkemdiche if he were to flip

Jul 27, 2012, 12:07 PM

Rob, Gallman, and Co. aren't going anywhere. Gallman's going to be a Tiger, regardless of what transpires over the next 6 months. If Kiffin does tap into the SoCal gold vault and lure Rob to LA (VERY unlikely, just a hypothetical), Kamara may reconsider.

The only concern is Ole Miss. They're willing to take Rob, DK, and Carter, and his brother's really pressuring him to flip (at the request of the coaches, of course).

Ya know....

Jul 27, 2012, 12:13 PM

That everything someone posts a thread like this, 20 gamecock fan tweet it to RN and his buddies...

"Stalwart universities—Harvard, Princeton, Yale—most certainly offer status. The Citadel offers character. "

Sorry for the typos...

Jul 27, 2012, 12:15 PM

auto-corrected.

"Stalwart universities—Harvard, Princeton, Yale—most certainly offer status. The Citadel offers character. "

No kidding - why are we adding fuel to the fire ?

Jul 27, 2012, 12:16 PM [ in reply to Ya know.... ]

STOP these posts . . .

I know there are poser posters and they can't be stopped other than RA'ing them to the mods.

But Tiger fans should not be adding to all this . . .

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,902
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic