Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I'm going to take a uniquely different take on the vandalism
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 817

I'm going to take a uniquely different take on the vandalism

Jun 13, 2013, 8:49 AM

While dispicable, I am viewing the rock vandalism as a metaphor for change.
So some nucklehead cracks off a piece of the rock, thinking that he is giving unltimate insult to the Tigers; what he has actually done if fired up our fanbase and team.
Truth be known, the rock has smoothed over time, worn away by years of tradition. Well, now the rock has it's edge back!! Similarly, I think the team, under Dabo Swinney will come out with a sharper edge than we have seen in a long time.
So, the vandal thinks he can crack the spirit of the Tigers? No. He just gave us a sharper edge.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Re: I'm going to take a uniquely different take on the vandalism

Jun 13, 2013, 9:01 AM

Amen!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Agree .. The spirit lies not within a rock, but

Jun 13, 2013, 10:00 AM

within the hearts and souls of every true Clemson fan!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: I'm going to take a uniquely different take on the vandalism

Jun 13, 2013, 10:29 AM

by all means, i am in total agreement with your position, and wish that i had thought of this in the same vein. however, i live in columbia, and have wondered regularly when the retaliation was going to come for the vandalism perpetrated at the landfill know as williams-brice stadium. when those tiger paws were painted on the field and their beloved cockabooses, i knew something like this was bound to happen. and now it has...
so, with that said, let's show them on the field who is the superior team, fanbase and school... we started it, so let's finish it!! no need to be a bully and get our a$$es kicked...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 817
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic