Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I'm glad y'all are up,cause this story can't wait. So, Ole
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 3,655

I'm glad y'all are up,cause this story can't wait. So, Ole

Jul 23, 2017, 12:56 AM

Spud is at the wedding reception with my old roommate,who I happened to be the best man in his wedding 30 plus years ago. During the dinner conversation with another of his groomsmen in that same wedding, said groomsman, now 59 years old, leaves to visit the facilities. During his absence, his SECOND wife of 30 plus years, offers up a story to pass the time.She is a wonderful lady and a terrific orator. She opens up by stating, " Did Barry(not his name to protect the innocent) tell you about the last wedding we went to?". Well, not wanting to be a total buffoon by stating the obvious that us men don't talk about our latest matrimonial ceremonies we were forced to attend, I simply said," No Ma'am...please proceed". And she did. She says,"Well, we were at a wedding in so and so township, and Barry left to obtain a cold one. On his way back, he ran into a friend who invited him to meet several other guests at HIS table. Barry , ever the gentleman, approached the table and his friend went around the table making the introductions. Everything was proceeding nicely,until a lady at the table piped up and said,"Hey Barry, I'm Sandra!". To which my friend says," Sandra who?", to which the lady abruptly says,"Sandra the woman you were married to for FOUR years!".................Fellas, I spit my beer out all over the fine linens of a wonderful establishment in Charlotte tonight. I have not laughed that hard in many, many weeks....At least since Bentley said," We're just as good as Clemson"........I hope y'all enjoyed that tale as much as I did.And Mrs. Spud will attest to every word.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm glad y'all are up,cause this story can't wait. So, Ole

Jul 23, 2017, 1:07 AM

Funny story, thanks for sharing. Send pics of the Wando fish man, it been a good reminder for me to get out & fish more. Yes, Bentley did have the delusion that Clemson wasn't that much better than them. I think this is of what Bentley was speaking of.. 56-7. I say Ferrell shows him the bench by 2nd quarter. Couldn't handle it last year, and sure isn't going to handle it this year.

Message was edited by: ATech®

Well that's just funny.. what did your buddy say??

Jul 23, 2017, 1:33 AM

Tu :)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Jul 23, 2017, 9:13 AM

Thank you again for another great story. Truth be told if I see your handle
in a thread I always read it because I will be rewarded with a very good laugh
and again you did not disappoint. TU to you.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 23, 2017, 9:34 AM

Well done Spud. Another goodun.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 23, 2017, 9:42 AM

What's the punchline?

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

He did not even recognize a woman he

Jul 23, 2017, 11:44 AM

Had been maari3d to for 4 years...30 years after the fact

He did not even recognize a woman he

Jul 23, 2017, 11:44 AM [ in reply to Re: I'm glad y'all are up,cause this story can't wait. So, Ole ]

Had been maari3d to for 4 years...30 years after the fact

Replies: 7
| visibility 3,655
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic