Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
First Time #1 underdogs
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

First Time #1 underdogs

Dec 15, 2015, 11:27 PM

Hey I am like the rest of the fanbase, a little disappointed that Clemson is not getting the respect we feel we deserve. But here is a reality check. We aren't a traditional powerhouse so the favorite son gets the credit. Let's get over that. None of us and I mean not one would have bet the house we raised our kids in that we would be where we are today before the season started so why do we expect that ESPN or whomever we listen to on the media outlets would either? There is but one thing left to do......Win! I believe these boys have the stuff that champions are made of. I was at the Notre dame game in the rain, I was at Florida St. And I can tell you I was sad Sam at the end of the first half. I was at the ACCcG and the end of that was hard on me. I will be at the Orange and we will be in Phoenix a week later. I believe, I believe that we will win!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: First Time #1 underdogs

Dec 15, 2015, 11:32 PM

It has been a great season

I don't sweat the spreads anymore. My betting days are over but I swear Clemson +3 and Michigan St +9 is like printing money

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 15, 2015, 11:48 PM

http://youtu.be/oJ0CGxIxQhI

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 15, 2015, 11:48 PM

All in! I love your dedication to being there. Wish I had the means.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 16, 2015, 12:01 AM

I will not make it to Phoenix that's why I used we not I. Hate I cannot be there but that was is rich for my blood too. We will all be in Phoenix my brother on the field with that team because this is a team of destiny and I just feel it in my bones. I hope the stands are full of orange and whoever can take my place.

Dec 16, 2015, 12:04 AM

Scream your MF azzzes off because this team needs and deserves this respect. This is a new Clemson

I'm glad we're the underdogs

Dec 15, 2015, 11:55 PM

A team can always use a chip on their shoulder and if they win it all they'll have to give them the respect we desire.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's like Dabo told Finebaum in the interview today.

Dec 16, 2015, 12:12 AM

"The rankings and awards are a bunch of people voting but they have no control over what happens between the lines."

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It's like Dabo told Finebaum in the interview today.

Dec 16, 2015, 12:23 AM

Haha just to clarify I am talking about in Phoenix, let's make that a home game

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic