Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I'm also a realist:
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 35
| visibility 3,442

I'm also a realist:

Aug 13, 2018, 9:11 AM

It is real that we have a coach who has

1. 4 acc championships

2. 1 national championship

3. Has coached in two of the last 3 national championship games

4. Has a 77% winning percentage

5. Has numerous coaching awards

7. Is one of the winningest head coaches in football, currently.

All of that is #### real so I wont question Coach Dabo Swinney.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

uh oh

Aug 13, 2018, 9:12 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: uh oh

Aug 13, 2018, 9:13 AM

List? Lol

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Figured something out

Aug 13, 2018, 9:21 AM [ in reply to uh oh ]

19-15 in his first 34 games
82-15 in his last 97 games.

97-15 come January 8,2019?

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Figured something out

Aug 13, 2018, 9:22 AM

Yep. Agreed.

Re: I'm also a realist:

Aug 13, 2018, 9:14 AM

I love Dabo too but you could possibly extend those streaks back a year if he would have started DW against UGA....

Just saying.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

zzzzzz***

Aug 13, 2018, 9:17 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Or you know, by starting a true freshman

Aug 13, 2018, 9:22 AM [ in reply to Re: I'm also a realist: ]

who hadn't gotten a chance to practice and needed time to put on weight against UGA could have potentially prevented those streaks from happening at all.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Or you know, by starting a true freshman

Aug 13, 2018, 9:24 AM

So he gained enough weight in the next two weeks to play the majority of the game on the road against FSU and be named starter going forward?

Dabo did it right. He let him get his feet wet against UGA

Aug 13, 2018, 9:28 AM

without altogether throwing him in the deep end. Coaches wanted to see how he would respond to playing on the big stage and they got a pretty good answer. Which then got them thinking that he quite possibly could be ready to go for more

Re: Dabo did it right. He let him get his feet wet against UGA

Aug 13, 2018, 6:59 PM

^^^^this^^^

Are you dense? The way Dabo handled it culminated with

Aug 13, 2018, 9:31 AM [ in reply to Re: Or you know, by starting a true freshman ]

a national championship.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

The correct answer is yes.

Aug 13, 2018, 9:32 AM

Boring would also be acceptable.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: Are you dense? The way Dabo handled it culminated with

Aug 13, 2018, 9:39 AM [ in reply to Are you dense? The way Dabo handled it culminated with ]

I'm sorry I forgot Dabo is Jesus and Trump is God.

Have a bad day.

Ok, so I'll mark you down as a "yes"***

Aug 13, 2018, 9:44 AM

No personal attacks. I have asked several times.***

Aug 13, 2018, 9:46 AM [ in reply to Re: Are you dense? The way Dabo handled it culminated with ]

You keep forgetting 1 undeniable fact

Aug 13, 2018, 9:49 AM [ in reply to Re: Are you dense? The way Dabo handled it culminated with ]

Dabo is the hc of clemson football, who gets paid millions to make decisions.
Dabo won a nc which proves he has a pretty good idea on how to win a nc

If you want your opinion to be considered over his, please post your qualifications.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: You keep forgetting 1 undeniable fact

Aug 13, 2018, 10:07 AM

My qualifications?

Well let’s see....I started playing organized football when I was 6 all the way through high school. Most of my career was spent observing from the sideline so you could say I have just as much experience as Dabo.

Aug 13, 2018, 10:09 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

Aug 13, 2018, 10:25 AM [ in reply to Re: You keep forgetting 1 undeniable fact ]

What a clown

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

Aug 13, 2018, 10:26 AM [ in reply to Re: You keep forgetting 1 undeniable fact ]

so what you are saying is you were not good enough to start?***

Aug 14, 2018, 9:22 AM [ in reply to Re: You keep forgetting 1 undeniable fact ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL***

Aug 14, 2018, 12:28 PM

Aug 13, 2018, 10:01 AM [ in reply to Re: Are you dense? The way Dabo handled it culminated with ]

Who even mentioned Trump....

Aug 13, 2018, 12:03 PM [ in reply to Re: Are you dense? The way Dabo handled it culminated with ]

Trump?

i'm not sure what you're beechin' about.

Aug 13, 2018, 10:33 AM [ in reply to Re: Or you know, by starting a true freshman ]

and i cannot imagine these exchanges left you feelin' better about your unspecified misgivings.
to find anything dabo and staff aint doin' rite these days, you have to very carefully remove the fly turds from the pepper grains..seems to me.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GoTiguhs!!

the way Chubb and Gurley were ripping through our armtackles

Aug 13, 2018, 9:24 AM [ in reply to Re: I'm also a realist: ]

that game we weren't going to win that with king kong at qb.

Re: the way Chubb and Gurley were ripping through our armtackles

Aug 13, 2018, 9:37 AM

Our defensive played well until about mid way through the 3rd quarter when Three and Out Stoudt couldn't keep us on the field.

Re: the way Chubb and Gurley were ripping through our armtackles

Aug 13, 2018, 9:39 AM

nice to see you still insulting a former athlete who represented Clemson with class.

You are a pathetic fan.

Might want to do some fact checking

Aug 13, 2018, 9:57 AM [ in reply to Re: the way Chubb and Gurley were ripping through our armtackles ]

We had 3 possessions in the 3rd quarter and Watson was the QB for one of them (also a 3-and-out).

Re: I'm also a realist:

Aug 13, 2018, 9:42 AM [ in reply to Re: I'm also a realist: ]

you spelled surrealist wrong

He could also have ruined watson career if he started him earlier

Aug 13, 2018, 9:45 AM [ in reply to Re: I'm also a realist: ]

Just saying

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

POTD!!!!!***

Aug 13, 2018, 10:30 AM

Re: POTD!!!!!***

Aug 13, 2018, 12:04 PM

Thanks

Anytime Chief!!!!***

Aug 14, 2018, 2:10 AM

Dayum straight.

Aug 13, 2018, 7:53 PM

This year...we KICK NAMES and TAKE ###!??

Replies: 35
| visibility 3,442
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic