Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I'll never forget when my coworker...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,908

I'll never forget when my coworker...

Aug 29, 2018, 3:47 PM

Took off the entire rest of the week when we won the national championship. Funniest part of it all is that he is a USuC fan and alum and he was that devastated. It hurt him more that we won the national championship than when we beat them 56-7 that year, this is extremely funny that the truth is they hate us more than they like "their team."

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'll never forget when my coworker...

Aug 29, 2018, 4:29 PM

He took off bc he wanted to prolong his embarrassment of having face you at work. He didn't have the heart to face the agony of our win in front of you. He didn't have the guts to admit he was a fan of the embarrassment he calls his team!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

tmail me his address. i'd like to drop

Aug 29, 2018, 4:30 PM

him a note.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: tmail me his address. i'd like to drop

Aug 29, 2018, 4:35 PM

He gets notes every week during football season, I ask him how their game went this weekend and once he talks about USuC's game I go "I though Alabama played ____" then he starts ignoring me. All in good fun though.

Re: I'll never forget when my coworker...

Aug 29, 2018, 7:06 PM

These are the best kinds of coot fans. It's so easy to make them miserable. If Dabo keeps this up for a few more years I think the coo fanbase will completely collapse as many of them will just stop watching CFB.

So you had to put the mustard and pickles on burgers?

Aug 29, 2018, 8:17 PM

Sucks to work with coots.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,908
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic