Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
What’s more patriotic? Quiet protests, or forgetting the words to GOD BLESS AMERICA?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

What’s more patriotic? Quiet protests, or forgetting the words to GOD BLESS AMERICA?

Jun 5, 2018, 7:52 PM

Asking for a friend.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'll go with

Jun 5, 2018, 7:54 PM

deferring military service because of bone spurs.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He probably nailed so many soldiers wives.*****

Jun 5, 2018, 9:09 PM

Re: What’s more patriotic? Quiet protests, or forgetting the words to GOD BLESS AMERICA?

Jun 5, 2018, 8:04 PM

Tell your friend that we served in order for them to protest, but disrespecting the flag and the nation where they enjoy those freedoms is unacceptable!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What’s more patriotic? Quiet protests, or forgetting the words to GOD BLESS AMERICA?

Jun 5, 2018, 8:12 PM

I tried to get a 4F medical exemption when I was drafted during the Vietnam War. My reasoning was that the hair under my arm would prevent me from properly shouldering a rifle. The drill sgt. I told this to just glared at me and said "Son, come with me". I cannot divulge what happened behind that closed door.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 5, 2018, 8:23 PM

Heh, heh, heh. When I was in basic training in Fort Knox, I saw a Drill Sargent (his name was Dykes) pick a recruit up over his head and body slam him to the floor in the barracks. That recruit was gone the next day, never to be seen again.

In Trump's defense

Jun 5, 2018, 8:04 PM

You can't really forget something you never knew.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

In case anyone is wondering what OP is talking about

Jun 5, 2018, 8:27 PM

https://screengrabber.deadspin.com/trump-unable-to-remember-words-to-god-bless-america-a-1826578677

You'd think he would bother to learn the words if he was gonna try to sing along. It's not a long song by any means. Wow, what a patriot!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: In case anyone is wondering what OP is talking about

Jun 5, 2018, 8:52 PM

wow...They'll be laughing in all 57 states about this

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nah, the Israelis won't care... They got what they wanted.***

Jun 5, 2018, 9:03 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Very underated poast ^^^^^^^***

Jun 5, 2018, 9:09 PM [ in reply to Re: In case anyone is wondering what OP is talking about ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

Re: Very underated poast ^^^^^^^***

Jun 5, 2018, 9:55 PM

Not really. Obama knew how many states there are, he just misspoke. You don't really think he didn't, do you? Pretty obvious he meant to say 47.

I mean it's funny, but not a great comparison.

Re: Very underated poast ^^^^^^^***

Jun 5, 2018, 10:04 PM

Exactly. Kind of like trying say, "It's my fault" but you for some odd reason accidentally somehow say, "It's my fart".

Almost as bad as...

Jun 5, 2018, 10:23 PM [ in reply to Re: In case anyone is wondering what OP is talking about ]

Melania goes missing and comes back a Melanie. I hate when that happens to my own wife...

There was probably a Melanie in there...

Jun 5, 2018, 10:26 PM

somewhere who was paid 130k to keep quiet. He just mixed it up.

$1 to reddit but sums it up pretty well.

Jun 6, 2018, 6:50 AM

Alright. You have this entire White House Staff. Your own press apparatus. Aides everywhere. People who will do whatever you need to do.

You're planning an event.

You decide to sing at said event.

Nobody makes sure you know the words to the song you're going to sing. You don't ask anybody to give you the lyrics beforehand, knowing full well that you don't know the words to the song.

And yet, you go out there and stand like a ####### idiot, bouncing up and down, embarrassing yourself with a stupid grin on your face.

All the while at an event that you are holding out of spite for the sole purpose of criticizing NFL players for kneeling at the National Anthem while you yourself make a complete and utter mockery out of "God Bless America"

There is no satire that could create a more perfect absurdity.

Early morning old man on the crapper TDs are the

Jun 6, 2018, 7:29 AM

best TDs.

Funny, I get them in here from mid-late 20's p!ssed off libs

Jun 6, 2018, 9:31 AM

I'd imagine Chuckston to a p!ssed off old man though

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Like this one***

Jun 6, 2018, 12:26 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up