Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Even coot paper the state sees it!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 32
| visibility 1

Even coot paper the state sees it!

Jan 30, 2014, 10:12 PM

http://www.thestate.com/2014/01/30/3237094/why-christian-miller-committed.html

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That those delusional rednecks drove off another recruit by

Jan 30, 2014, 10:45 PM

.running their mouth 24/7? It happens a lot with them he was just one of the few that had the balls to come out and say it.

Re: That those delusional rednecks drove off another recruit by

Jan 31, 2014, 6:40 AM

Let's just hope that some of the posters come to understand that recruits, INDEED, read these boards...and postings written in poor judgement CAN and DO have a negative effect.

Re: That those delusional rednecks drove off another recruit by

Jan 31, 2014, 8:59 AM

That's why the coots have such a hard time on this board..you know...the reading part and all.

Considering our coaching staff didn't want him

Jan 31, 2014, 8:11 AM [ in reply to That those delusional rednecks drove off another recruit by ]

I doubt it was the rednecks on 247 that ran him off.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Smelley, Garcia, and Beecher are going to lead you to 4-8." - york_tiger

LOL..."our coaching staff didn't want him"...lol

Jan 31, 2014, 8:19 AM

They're obviously too busy focusing on all those three star commitments that have the recruiting class ranked somewhere between 10th and 12th in the $EC.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Spin It! Good job Biggie.***

Jan 31, 2014, 8:24 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Smelley, Garcia, and Beecher are going to lead you to 4-8." - york_tiger

I realize that when "FACTS" don't support the Capon agenda..

Jan 31, 2014, 8:45 AM

they are either simply dismissed as anti-Jockstrap rhetoric or completely ignored.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Spin It! Good job Biggie.***

Jan 31, 2014, 8:57 AM [ in reply to Spin It! Good job Biggie.*** ]

Crow coot crow!

Well we know who wears the pants in your relationships

Jan 31, 2014, 9:34 AM [ in reply to Spin It! Good job Biggie.*** ]

You can always count on Hip Hop 'o Crit's dominate personality trait, which is feminine, to come out when whipped on a point.

-Doc

2005_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've been wrong two times, but this isn't one of them.

If you want to have a serious talk about recruiting...

Feb 1, 2014, 9:14 PM [ in reply to LOL..."our coaching staff didn't want him"...lol ]

I'm ready when you are.

Re: If you want to have a serious talk about recruiting...

Feb 1, 2014, 9:17 PM

here is a serious question. how could you or any other parent allow their child to attend the cesspool that is cooterville. the place is dirty, dangerous and downright scary.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Say! Here's an idea!!

Feb 1, 2014, 9:20 PM [ in reply to If you want to have a serious talk about recruiting... ]

Why don't you and Classless09 run on over to the fgf cesspool and discuss recruiting with the rest of the chickens where someone might actually give damm about your opinion???

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Considering our coaching staff didn't want him

Feb 1, 2014, 9:16 PM [ in reply to Considering our coaching staff didn't want him ]

and U expect us to believe this?????????????LMAO

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Even coot paper the state sees it!

Jan 31, 2014, 8:06 AM

It's weird how the author tries to insinuate that Clemson was part of the bad mouthing, when the kid clearly said that's not the case.

Jan 31, 2014, 9:00 AM

The author has coot breath......

The kid certainly sounds alot smarter than his old man***

Jan 31, 2014, 8:20 AM

Jan 31, 2014, 8:47 AM

Corey blasted South Carolina for hiring Botkin. He showed absoulutely no respect for him. He then went on another rant when Botkin suggested Christian would be a better fit at DE in the Gamecock defense. The coaching staff backed off for that reason. Corey publically stated his alma mater had basically lost the chance they had with Christian when they did not invite him to junior day. It's always fun to rewrite history, but that is what he stated.

If you look at what Botkin did with such an inexperienced group this year, Corey is definitely off base on what kind of coach he is. Also, the one knock you keep hearing on Christian is cover skills and that is an important aspect of playing LB in our defense, which is why Botkin saw him as a better DE prospect for our defense. You don't take a player just because he has stars by his name, you take a player because he fits or can be molded into what you need.

Why is your handle winniethepooh? Just curious.***

Jan 31, 2014, 9:18 AM

He's head baptist. Go Tigers!***

Jan 31, 2014, 9:29 AM

null

Re: Why is your handle winniethepooh? Just curious.***

Jan 31, 2014, 9:57 AM [ in reply to Why is your handle winniethepooh? Just curious.*** ]

Had a Tiger fan friend sending me links to the site and everytime I tried to read a thread it was frustrating because I had to click on each line in the thread. Signed up so I could customize the view. My daughter was wearing a Winnie the Pooh shirt at the time. Enormous creativity, huh!

that's cute, but this is creative...

Jan 31, 2014, 10:01 AM

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=14996364

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Haha sounds like how I picked my name.***

Jan 31, 2014, 10:40 AM [ in reply to Re: Why is your handle winniethepooh? Just curious.*** ]

Jan 31, 2014, 9:31 AM

I think what Pooh was trying to say was...South Carolina takes 3 stars and they are ready for the NFL in their junior years....Clemson takes 5 stars and ...well Clemson takes 5 stars....

What?***

Jan 31, 2014, 9:33 AM

Jan 31, 2014, 10:08 AM [ in reply to Re: Even coot paper the state sees it! ]

More to it than that. He is not the prototypical backer in Ward's defense. He is very much the prototypical Alabama LB. Bama is in a better position to take a chance on him not being able to develop cover skills. He simply hasn't been asked to drop into coverage a lot in high school. We were honest with him and told him he did not really fit our needs and LB and wanted him to consider a switch to DE.

There is also a lot of baggage in having his very outspoken dad around. If Christian is on the bench and a LB makes a mistake, Corey will get in front of every mic he can to call out the coaches and also the players. We don't need that kind of issues. Corey is still a Gamecock, I loved watching him play, and still enjoy it when I get the opportunity to talk to him, but I think the situation is good for Christian and the Gamecocks.

You make a good point about Christian and his dad.***

Jan 31, 2014, 10:41 AM

Jan 31, 2014, 2:44 PM [ in reply to Re: Even coot paper the state sees it! ]

The old and tired "lay the blame somewhere else" routine........I should have said "very old and very tired"............

Jan 31, 2014, 2:41 PM [ in reply to Re: Even coot paper the state sees it! ]

Do they really not have a Coot website? If they are having trouble, I'm sure Clemson could send someone to set it up. It's not hard. Just need to understand the written word, be able to speak properly, not drink heavily before doing interviews,......oh.......sorry....I forgot.

Jan 31, 2014, 11:23 AM

"The fact that Christian didn’t follow his father to South Carolina has been well discussed on message boards – almost ad nauseam."

Re: You must be a youngster if you believe that THE STATE is

Jan 31, 2014, 2:53 PM

the SC homer paper....

Someone needs to clue someone in about the decades long battle between that paper and SC. Herman Helms would be a play a prominent role...

That paper actually wrote an article the week after Ray Tanner won his 2nd National championship questioning his coaching ability and player evaluation ability....this paper isn't WCCP where even double digit losses are in the best interest and to the benefit of the university.

Hope someone saves the article for Mr Dearing, the author...

Feb 1, 2014, 9:35 PM

....as I'm sure the SCjr machine is already planning his departure.

what is sad is

Feb 2, 2014, 7:49 AM

That thisvthread has a lot of potential for great discussion. Too bad the 2 or 3 ckem posters are ruing with uneccesary deragatory remarks...

Pooh gave a great assessment of USCs view on Miller. I am a diehard recruiting fan and follow closely. Of course you want a hometime, 5 star legacy but the coaches never felt he fit the system. Our coaches dont recruit for star ratings, we recruit players who can fut our system. Our classes the last few years have all ranked outside thr top 20 but the results on the field speak for themselves. If you dont folloe USC recruiting, and Im sure most on this site dont, then naturally all you look at are stars.

Replies: 32
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic