Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
CBS/Sports says we have the top receiver class
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 1

CBS/Sports says we have the top receiver class

Jan 21, 2014, 11:54 AM

in country. And that Jalen Williams is a sleeper LB.
http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/eye-on-college-football/24415776/class-snapshot-clemson

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^dsp, you wanna take this one for me?***

Jan 21, 2014, 12:00 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: CBS/Sports says we have the top receiver class

Jan 21, 2014, 12:05 PM

When will we have a top 25 OL class????

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"we"??? another tragic case of pronoun confusion......***

Jan 21, 2014, 12:20 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You didn't let him finish... "We we-we..."***

Jan 21, 2014, 12:24 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 21, 2014, 1:07 PM [ in reply to Re: CBS/Sports says we have the top receiver class ]

You can never stay with the topic when something good about Clemson is posted. You have to always try and point out what you believe to be a negative in anything Clemson related. There is no doubt in my mine that you are T-Net coot. I believe that, most Tigers also believe that to be the truth about you. And the ones that question where your loyalties lie,( and I don't see how that's even questionably possible ) are confused, or just plain idiots!!! You are a coot. There are a lot of negative Tigers on here, but you're not one of them. Even negative Tigers can see when good things are being said about Clemson and respond accordingly without turning it to something negative as you do all the time. Please coot just go away, and don't go away mad. Show some sort of human kindness in yourself, and just GO AWAY!!!

There's house coots on this site that aren't as bad as this

Jan 21, 2014, 11:22 PM

guy

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 21, 2014, 1:08 PM [ in reply to Re: CBS/Sports says we have the top receiver class ]

Top 10 next year.

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: Re: CBS/Sports says we have the top receiver class

Jan 21, 2014, 7:45 PM [ in reply to Re: CBS/Sports says we have the top receiver class ]

Kikncoot why do you pretend to be a Clemson fan? Is your life really that pitiful? It makes no sense. I feel sorry for someone so negative.

Jan 21, 2014, 12:18 PM

unless I read the article wrong it said ONE OF and not THE. there is a difference!

Scout says 2nd to Ohio St. Take a look at their recruits...

Jan 21, 2014, 12:34 PM

Maybe it's just a regional thing but I'll go with the southern boys on this just based on level of competition. Besides, I don't want to delve into 'star' ratings by recruiting sites with obvious conference agendas. It will be spring practice before anybody gets a real feel for everything. I wonder how many teams have their new QB recruit and 4 WR/TEs starting in the spring? That's a major help in getting guys off on the right start to a college career.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best WR class for the second time in three years***

Jan 21, 2014, 12:55 PM

I hope they can hold onto punts***

Jan 21, 2014, 1:01 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Read it earlier and just didn't understand the RB point

Jan 21, 2014, 1:28 PM

" On paper at least, Clemson needs help at running back."

What? Maybe we could stand to take another, but "needs help?" So, Gallman and Dye are not so good?? Davidson and Brooks are not reliable as 4 - 5 yard average backs when needed?

Are Choice, Fuller, or Oglesby not good enough either??

Makes me wonder if Shurburtt is that observant.

He'll be backing down after the SCar beat down in DV....***

Jan 21, 2014, 1:31 PM

Jan 21, 2014, 7:20 PM

I can read and if you guys want to be delusional enough to say that article says best instead of one of, then maybe one of us has a reading comprehension problem. and solo I have sent you my address once you need it again? backing down? who is?

FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

Jan 21, 2014, 7:30 PM

Then again, SOLO understands that it's much more difficult to fight a war on someone else's turf. You guys need to find a neutral Waffle House parking lot to settle this vendetta.

Jan 21, 2014, 8:00 PM [ in reply to Re: CBS/Sports says we have the top receiver class ]

Ok dude, it says one of the best. I hope that got your cookies wet. Now get the FK own!!!

Jan 21, 2014, 10:03 PM

I see you finally got some help to read the article to you and saw it said ONE of and not THE. you do understand there is a big difference between a lie and the truth. but if you want to be delusional and fool others keep it up. my Clemson education taught me basic shills and logic. also just because you keep saying something that isn't true will not make it change. also attacking others will not do it either. but what ever makes you feel better!

Shurburtt probably cried as he wrote that*******

Jan 21, 2014, 7:38 PM

Jan 21, 2014, 8:00 PM

Running back and WR is in great shape but I see that everyday on here and Kamara will only make it better.

When someone wants to continue to pump skill positions, which Clemson has had for years, then I will continue to remind everyone that the staff doesn;t focus on top level linemen.

Name 1 top 100 or 200 OL Clemson has signed ever? SAmmy, Tajh, CJ, Jacoby, Anthony, on and on and on of 4 and 5 star skill guys and a linebacker or 2 are here and continue to be here

I just don;t see the 2 losses to top 10 teams ending without getting the line up to speed

Now D line is a different story. They look tough and seem to be as strong as the skill positions. However, if you want an ACC champ and a shot at a bigger game, you Oline has to get there and it isn;t close

Sure we can count 15-18 olinemen on schollie but how many are studs like Sammy, Nuk, CJ, Tajh, Kelly, etc?

So I guess a coot is someone who actually knows something about the Clemson team, has insightful concerns that are raised and on a Clemson board and gets ripped for questioning an area that could be improved. Some of you clowns are really silly and don;t think we can;t tell who actually sat foot on campus in a classroom from you jokes. And yes none of you clowns would have survived our excting times in Johnstone the way you wear your panties everyday

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He is right! You NEVER say anything positive

Jan 21, 2014, 10:27 PM

You are not fooling anyone, nor do you get any respect. The gamecock fans who are brave enough to openly admit that they are fans of SCar, and are decent and fair in their posts, get a little respect.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

We've always had good skill position players?

Jan 21, 2014, 8:08 PM

Idk but this is a new phenomenon for me to be this loaded at the positions that make football exciting.

Was Battle or Crowder inside the top 200? Seems like they should have been from the hype I hear.

Jan 21, 2014, 10:46 PM

what lie you got to spread tigerzzroar? I can show you my degrees, you got one or any? if things don't go my way or I get caught in a lie they must be coots. really comical, better than hbo and free! got to love it!! sometimes it is just necknet and not tnet.

If you such a Badazz

Jan 21, 2014, 11:39 PM

Then just put yer address out there for all to see !! Yeah , thought so. And I won't do your homework for you, but yes , we(as in real Clemson fan know) have signed several highly rated OL!! Rock dumb obviously doesn't help you think to look something up before you post it!!! Pansie having to masquerade as a Tiger for fear of being known to be a cootie!! Hilarious!!!!!!!!

Replies: 24
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic