Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If you ain't rioting or looting..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 295

If you ain't rioting or looting..

Aug 29, 2020, 4:32 PM

you ain't Democrat.

Message was edited by: MiuraTiger®

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If you ain't rioting and looting..

Aug 29, 2020, 4:42 PM

you ain't a Democrat!

The rightwing gun nuts (is that you?) are a much bigger threat to the US, per the recently-retired HSA expert on domestic terrorism.

Shortly after the overnight numbers were released, the Biden campaign took a dig at the ratings-obsessed president.

Here's a little dig at the ratings king. (Another ly, by the way.)

“I always forget, does @realDonaldTrump care about his television ratings?” tweeted TJ Ducklo, national press secretary for the Biden campaign. “Or is that not something he cares about? Like, do you think it’ll trigger him that @JoeBiden’s speech got way bigger ratings than his did?”

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

as pointed out before...

Aug 29, 2020, 4:47 PM

is there any empirical data to support: "rightwing gun nuts...are a much bigger threat to the US?"

Yes, yes, I know this person said it, but where is the evidence of this?

Most of us on this board live in the heartland of Bible-cling, gun-toting rightwing nuts. I haven't noticed any problems with them in my community.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: as pointed out before...

Aug 29, 2020, 5:10 PM

you have obviously never seen the Movie Red State.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

no...

Aug 29, 2020, 5:13 PM

just trying to think through things

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't watch Zombie movies either.***

Aug 29, 2020, 6:58 PM [ in reply to Re: as pointed out before... ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

America hangs on Joe's every word.

Aug 29, 2020, 6:55 PM [ in reply to Re: If you ain't rioting and looting.. ]

We know he's going to daze out and walk off the end of reality and we really want to see it live so we can be the first to post the video on Facebook and hit 'send all,' in our email and build our Twitter following.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Joe’s got a sweet gig...

Aug 29, 2020, 7:02 PM

He can sit in his basement and say whatever because he has the “this is Trump’s America” pass. When he gets elected they will present him with the “he inherited this mess” pass

Aug 29, 2020, 8:46 PM [ in reply to Re: If you ain't rioting and looting.. ]

This is a typical uninformed, not intelligent democrat trying to be the opposite.

Who the ufck cares about a retired government worker, who is probably a corrupt democrat? 60% of the people working in the government could not get a job with the premier lawn service in any city. Why? They are lazy, make excuses for not getting work done, have never done real work before, and cannot fathom meeting a deadline and breaking a sweat in order to get paid.

The biggest threat to the USA is a single party corrupt government - that would be the democrats. The DEMOCRATS are the ones that decide what laws they will and will not follow.

Ever heard of history? Check it out. A society without law and order will not survive. This lawlessness is YOUR side, not mine.

Also, ### are you referring to about right-wing gun owners? What is this group of people doing that is illegal? Nothing.

But, what they *will* do is ufck over Mr. Retired Government Worker when he comes to take their guns away. So in his tiny little mind, THAT (people not doing what HE wants) is the biggest threat.

Aug 29, 2020, 4:42 PM

you ain't a Democrat!

The rightwing gun nuts (is that you?) are a much bigger threat to the US, per the recently-retired HSA expert on domestic terrorism.

Shortly after the overnight numbers were released, the Biden campaign took a dig at the ratings-obsessed president.

Here's a little dig at the ratings king. (Another ly, by the way.)

“I always forget, does @realDonaldTrump care about his television ratings?” tweeted TJ Ducklo, national press secretary for the Biden campaign. “Or is that not something he cares about? Like, do you think it’ll trigger him that @JoeBiden’s speech got way bigger ratings than his did?”

Replies: 9
| visibility 295
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic