Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If there are any current students reading this....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 2,562

If there are any current students reading this....

Dec 22, 2014, 7:32 PM

Why don't you go to the basketball games?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Have you seen the product on the court?

Dec 22, 2014, 7:38 PM

Is it really that mind-boggling?

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Because I'm currently 200+ miles from campus***

Dec 22, 2014, 7:38 PM

Message removed by Author

Dec 22, 2014, 7:53 PM

Message removed by Author

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No students love within driving distance, obviously

Dec 22, 2014, 8:04 PM

An the students weren't showing up last year when we were pretty good and had a NBA draft pick on the team.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Because I'm currently 200+ miles from campus***

Dec 23, 2014, 8:04 AM [ in reply to Message removed by Author ]

pathetic attitude. no, you should not stay over the holidays for games. but you should be there when school is in. actually, oakland is a #### good team. it was a good win. and if you kids think running up and down the court jacking up 3's is entertaining then wow. guess you stayed at home during football season when we had the number 1 d in the country. how bout some in your shirt d in basketball. hell, anyone can jack up a 3.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Campus is closed this week.

Dec 22, 2014, 7:42 PM

even employees aren't there.

I'm not really sure who unlocked Littlejohn.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If there are any current students reading this....

Dec 22, 2014, 7:44 PM

I was a student the past 4 years, I went to almost all of the games during my time at Clemson with a friend of mine. But outside of the 2 of us nobody else really showed any interest in coming, they didn't know any of the players or how the team was, and always wanted to go to a party or meet up with other people instead. I can't say I blame them, I just have an over the top love of sports and always was trying to go whenever I had the chance, whether I had to "study" or not

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why don't old people drive five hours

Dec 22, 2014, 8:05 PM

And tailgate all day like they do for football?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Smelley, Garcia, and Beecher are going to lead you to 4-8." - york_tiger

Re: Why don't old people drive five hours

Dec 22, 2014, 9:23 PM

Cause its cold out

Next question Unit Lover

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If there are any current students reading this....

Dec 22, 2014, 8:53 PM

Growing up a Syracuse fan I've always had a love for college basketball. I went a few times during the season last year but always had a hard time of getting people to come with me. I'm not even gonna bother this year what with the losses to the schools we've lost to? No chance anyone would come with me. Clemson is a football school and from what I've read it's pretty much always been that way. Kinda stinks.

I really don't get the mindset of current college students.

Dec 23, 2014, 7:42 AM

We didn't have great BB (OR Football) teams back when I was a student either, but student attendance was a point of pride. We fought to get there early enough to sit in the "Rabble Rouser" section at basketball games, and tried to make enough racket to get a social call from "Security". (Some succeeded!) I guess lack of attendance now must just be another part of the mentality of the "Me, Now" generation. Hope this changes.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I really don't get the mindset of current college students.

Dec 23, 2014, 7:56 AM

I hope it changes too. It makes no sense. Free ticket to ACC basketball games. Why not go? Hopefully they come out to support the team, cause they deserve it.

Replies: 12
| visibility 2,562
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic