»
Topic: Will Saban play the sympathy card ?
Replies: 5   Last Post: Nov 11, 2019 4:00 PM by: ddclemson
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 5  

Will Saban play the sympathy card ?

[1]
Posted: Nov 11, 2019 3:32 PM

With Ole Mi$$ this week, he could play the backup QB and win,pushing the Tua was hurt card even further ?

Happy Veterans Day !

If he thought it would help them get in, you better bank on

[5]
Posted: Nov 11, 2019 3:38 PM

it. I don't think that is the case, though. I, and hopefully anyone else with eyes, did not see any evidence of Tua being physically impaired in the LSU game. It was only AFTER the game, when he knew the narrative needed to be spun, that he started limping around. Pathetical and Pathological.

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

It's a card he keeps in his pocket at all times***

[1]
Posted: Nov 11, 2019 3:38 PM

Re: Will Saban play the sympathy card ?

[2]
Posted: Nov 11, 2019 3:39 PM

Ugg, I think enough folks will point that the Bama offense was not the issue in the loss.... it was the defense.

[1]
Posted: Nov 11, 2019 3:43 PM

IMO, if he truly wanted to play that card then he would've benched Tua at halftime against LSU when they were down by 20, and then explained after the game that Tua gave it a go in the 1st half but just wasn't himself out there due to the intense pain he was in.

[1]
Posted: Nov 11, 2019 4:00 PM

Tua looked fine. Shoot, they put up 41 against one of the top teams in the country. Their defense is another story.

Replies: 5  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: CFP National Championship
FOR SALE: Looking for 3 tickets, preferably lower level. This is a Christmas gift for me and my 2 daughters to...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
774 people have read this post