Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If I'm a HC somewhere and I need a OC,
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

If I'm a HC somewhere and I need a OC,

Jan 13, 2016, 9:12 AM

I'm definitely calling either Jeff Scott or Tony Elliot. An outsider would assume they aren't happy sharing that "co-OC" title but I think they both like being at Clemson. Hope Dabo can do all he can to keep them here for many years. Their work over the first 16 games together in that role have been pretty spectacular.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If I'm a HC somewhere and I need a OC,

Jan 13, 2016, 9:18 AM

I have to feel like Tony Elliot isn't going anywhere. He love Dabo and being at Clemson. I see that pair staying together for a long time.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Either one of them could have left with Chad last year

Jan 13, 2016, 9:20 AM

and didn't. Both have turned down offers this year, as has BV. Both are Clemson guys and happy.

You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. It's

Jan 13, 2016, 9:42 AM

almost as if you don't really know anything about Jeff Scott or tony Elliot beside the fact that they're co- offensive coordinators which is strange when you realize how often they were talked about this season on tv and that most of the coots even know a decent amount about them. The only people that have said that are people from other fanbases who don't know anything about either one of them and coots who either fit in that last category or the mouth breathers you would find on FGF or coot talk that know a lot about them but delusional thinking clouds their already poor judgment.

I'm not at all saying you're a coot. I'm sure you're probably a tiger fan that somehow hasn't picked up on anything about either one besides their title or you're one of those panicky chicken little types that always expects negative things to happen even when all evidence goes against it. I don't mean either in a negative way at all I'm just saying worrying about Jeff or Tony going anywhere that isn't Clemson is like worrying that the sky was going to fall.

Not really worried, just making a point.

Jan 13, 2016, 9:51 AM

Their stock is increasing rapidly. If I was a HC somewhere that needed a new, young offensive mind, they'd be at the top of the list.

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic