Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If I were Dabo I would use tonight‘s performance ...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 0
| visibility 234

If I were Dabo I would use tonight‘s performance ...

Oct 3, 2020, 10:36 PM

To tell the team that they have lost their privilege for social justice BS! And I would have anything like that also removed from the field!

SEC schools don’t have any of this crap on their helmets are their jerseys! They focused on winning football! You don’t see UVA with any of this nonsense on their jerseys or helmets either. UVA came in with a chip on their shoulder wanted to kick our butt and get some revenge from the ACCCG!

We don’t look anywhere close to the number one team in the country. We don’t look focused or sharp. Looks like we’re spending way too much time on things that aren’t school or football which are the two things they’re there for!

Playing football is a privilege. Having a college scholarship is a privilege. There are few things more privileged in America than a football player on a college campus in the south. And yes that includes the black kids. Social justice BS is absolutely a privilege for college kids, not to mention the kind of social justice going on in America today is 100% BS!

Dabo needs to make it clear that they have lost their privilege for a while. They aren’t at Clemson to be social activists. They are at Clemson to get a degree and play football. If they want to be social activist they can give up their scholarship and be a regular student. Are they can transfer to a school that is more focused on social activism then winning football games! Which means they won’t be transferring to an SEC school.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 0
| visibility 234
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic